Club History Happy Anniversary!!

Remove this Banner Ad

5000 days since we won a final, what a time to be alive. How are you planning on celebrating the anniversary? I'm thinking of buying a bottle of something of the same age and cracking it open. 14 years should be aged nicely.

Note: I got told this and haven't fact checked it at all so if its not the special 5000th day I apologise.

I think I have a 2004 cab sav somewhere here. May need to crack it open.
Do you risk it now or do you save it for the 10,000th birthday?

Sadly it's day 5017 since our last finals win..... but happy belated anniversary anyway.

Even more sadder is that there could be players born post that day who will play in our next finals win......

Actually, I've just realised, we haven't won a final since Sean Wellman retired. His fault.

I mean Mercs and Smokin Joe retired that year too, but who cares about them. All on Wellman I say.

Sadly it's day 5017 since our last finals win..... but happy belated anniversary anyway.

Even more sadder is that there could be players born post that day who will play in our next finals win......
Ahh balls :(

5000 days since we won a final, what a time to be alive. How are you planning on celebrating the anniversary? I'm thinking of buying a bottle of something of the same age and cracking it open. 14 years should be aged nicely.

Note: I got told this and haven't fact checked it at all so if its not the special 5000th day I apologise.
I reckon the club should sack someone to celebrate. Doesn’t matter who, maybe they can just draw straws. That would be fun for all and sum up how well we’ve been run since.

Actually, I've just realised, we haven't won a final since Sean Wellman retired. His fault.

I mean Mercs and Smokin Joe retired that year too, but who cares about them. All on Wellman I say.

Oh, maybe we could sack Wellman (or drop him from the board and call it a sacking).

This would also stop Jade bitching. :D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This image alone is the reason I stop myself every time before I say ‘focus on football’.

He reminds me of the dude from the Smurfs who used to scare the s**t out of me as a small child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back