Recommitted Harry Perryman [Re-signed to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just another gws star out of contract due for a big pay rise

In all Australian form the 21 year old, super versatile forward wing or back.

Is a local Sydney product so would be harder to move unless there’s a large gap in offer
Best mates with Matthew Kennedy at the blues

Wondered where this thread was the other day.
Is he more of a winger or inside mid? I know he plays all over the place at gws
Plays better on a wing/ general defense, but wouldn't call him a traditional winger

Hopefully, we're in his good books after bidding on him in his draft year. And we have plenty of cash.

0% chance we get him though...

Wondered where this thread was the other day.
Is he more of a winger or inside mid? I know he plays all over the place at gws
In the back 7 last year and settled there. I think I've heard the term inside winger from pundits this year and I think that suits around the centre bounces. Starts outside and joins in.
He has occasionally been used as a tagger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the back 7 last year and settled there. I think I've heard the term inside winger from pundits this year and I think that suits around the centre bounces. Starts outside and joins in.
He has occasionally been used as a tagger.
Its the role MRobbo often plays for the lions. That article he put out at the end of last year about the role of wingers described it pretty well. But yeah Perryman is looking very good in a similar role

Interesting case, will wait and see if he gets offered a pay day else where but likely to stay I think.
He's getting attention he hasn't got in the past this year. Up to now he's probably just being trying to establish an AFL career. Now for the first time he's probably realised he has options to consider. Giants have the inside running and will probably be keen to keep him. Leon's nominated him as his favourite player in the past.

How much would he cost in terms of picks? Late first/ early second?
Taken at Pick 14, and is now a consistent member of the Giants' best 22, enjoying his best season yet. I would expect the bare minimum to be around the Pick 14 mark, with the Giants understandably pushing for a better price than that.

All the risks of a draft pick are gone with him. He's shown more than enough signs to suggest he'll make it, rather than be a dud, so there's no reason he'd come cheaper than what he was drafted at. I'd happily pay our 1st straight up (assuming it falls anywhere around Pick 8 - Pick 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back