Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Twomey mentioned on Gettable today that both SA teams and Sydney are interested. Has a five-year offer from the Giants

Shown he can play both in defence and up the ground. Maybe another club promises more time in the middle?

Loves the club but the deals that are coming are pretty big. Hope he stays but I wouldn't blame him for the bigger coin that is supposedly on offer.

A case of we have to watch our list management and not blow our cap like the Leon years.
He may purely need to leave for opportunity to play regularly in his preferred position. If he can get a big contract to do it, then it makes it easier to move

Yeah, people seem to think this but is he a midfielder? He seems better and happier behind the ball and rolling through a bit
BF thinks everyone wants to be a midfielder of forward and will move states just to play in their preferred role.

Much more to keeping a player happy than that

Perryman is your quintessential good at everything type player. Will never win a Brownlow but the sort of player that every team needs because he can fill what ever role they require of him. I can’t imagine him leaving gws in their current form for a mid role elsewhere. It’s just wether or not there is enough of a salary squeeze there that someone else can entice him with enough extra cash. Would love him at port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could get a 1st rounder for Baker and then replace him with Perryman I'd be rapt. Plus it would only cost us cap space which we should have plenty of at the end of the season.

If we could get a 1st rounder for Baker and then replace him with Perryman I'd be rapt. Plus it would only cost us cap space which we should have plenty of at the end of the season.

Think he is a rung or two above the caliber of player Richmond will be able to bring in.

Perryman will have plenty of suitors.

Think he is a rung or two above the caliber of player Richmond will be able to bring in.

Perryman will have plenty of suitors.
Money talks. As a Carlton fan you would know that. You were getting guys from other clubs when you were near the bottom. Might also depend on his friendships with Taranto and Hopper.

Money talks. As a Carlton fan you would know that. You were getting guys from other clubs when you were near the bottom. Might also depend on his friendships with Taranto and Hopper.

Money talks but for many success talks louder.

As a Carlton fan I also know that money isn't everything - during the same period you're referencing, we missed out on many recruits despite having the same or more money on offer.

Plenty of clubs will also chase him with similarly big pay packets. The Eagles for instance will also have huge amount of cash to throw around while also being a couple of years ahead of the Tigers in the rebuild. Not saying we would go for him but Richmond along with North have to be the 2 least desirable clubs right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back