Has Edward Really Been Banned

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob B said:
Could someone of the staff please confirm, or tell otherwise, that eddiesmith has been banned.

I want to know.
The word is he has been taken away and locked up for his own safety.

Straight-jacket and all :eek:

where is the free? said:
By the looks of it there has been a few more people banned for various reasons.

+1 (Pending)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie and F/D are both not banned.

Eddie is enjoying the lovely sights of Adelaide, will be back Monday, turns out his suspension was a great thing, got him out of the house and the state :p

Hitman said:
Eddie is enjoying the lovely sights of Adelaide, will be back Monday, turns out his suspension was a great thing, got him out of the house and the state :p
Gee that move would have simultaneously increased the average IQ in both states :eek:

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
If that were the case, it would say 'temporary suspension' rather than 'banned'. I still have no idea what he did.
It says banned under EddieSmith and he is only gone for a week

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
If that were the case, it would say 'temporary suspension' rather than 'banned'. I still have no idea what he did.
Yeah well thats what he told me so i don't know..

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:

I don't think there are 'temporary suspensions' anymore. Bentleigh once had 'banned' under his name and came back a few days later

sante said:
I don't think there are 'temporary suspensions' anymore. Bentleigh once had 'banned' under his name and came back a few days later

Say hi to sum0005

sum0005
Temporary Suspension

Other Teams: adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back