Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
by Phillip Thwizerd

The East Side Hawks have responded to the big losses of their former Mobbs Medalist brahj and current Fred Medalist BRAB in this off season by so far welcoming to the ranks former Dragons The Half Back and vanders whilst also talking former Bears captain Matera92 into rejuvenating his Sweet FA career after a season long hiatus, moves that will surely help to shore up the teams list again.

We can now inform, after an email from the Hawks former captain, HOF Qootier, dual Beez medalist and all round nice guy The Filth Wizard (no relation) that the team from Waverley has now added another big name poster to their ranks.

Untitled.png

Needless to say the former Gumbies and Wonders (premiership captain) Golumless is another class signing for a behemoth Hawks line up and his leadership qualities and knack for cutting banter will add another divisive level to a team brimming with talent. He joins the Hawks for the first time in a long time with no external pressures and will be surely relishing the chance to make his mark with the best posting unit in the Sweet FA.

Is the 'no reservations' sign up for this team? This reporter thinks yes, for now. The club will surely look forward to round one to see their club gel for the first time with their new teammates. No matter what this team will be a fixture most clubs will pencil in as a week to look forward to.

Nice work. Looking forward to rejuvenated me meeting rejuvenated youse :thumbsu:

After his Gumbies best and fairest effort he's in red-hot form.

by Phillip Thwizerd

The East Side Hawks have responded to the big losses of their former Mobbs Medalist brahj and current Fred Medalist BRAB in this off season by so far welcoming to the ranks former Dragons The Half Back and vanders whilst also talking former Bears captain Matera92 into rejuvenating his Sweet FA career after a season long hiatus, moves that will surely help to shore up the teams list again.

We can now inform, after an email from the Hawks former captain, HOF Qootier, dual Beez medalist and all round nice guy The Filth Wizard (no relation) that the team from Waverley has now added another big name poster to their ranks.

View attachment 528180

Needless to say the former Gumbies and Wonders (premiership captain) Golumless is another class signing for a behemoth Hawks line up and his leadership qualities and knack for cutting banter will add another divisive level to a team brimming with talent. He joins the Hawks for the first time in a long time with no external pressures and will be surely relishing the chance to make his mark with the best posting unit in the Sweet FA.

Is the 'no reservations' sign up for this team? This reporter thinks yes, for now. The club will surely look forward to round one to see their club gel for the first time with their new teammates. No matter what this team will be a fixture most clubs will pencil in as a week to look forward to.

images-488.jpeg

This reminds me of when Mick Martyn went to Carlton.
This reminds me of when Barry Mitchell went to Carlton. This reminds me of when Michael Mansfield went to Carlton. This reminds me of when Stephen O'Reilly went to Carlton. This reminds me of when Kristian Jaksch went to Carlton. This reminds me of when all the GWS duds went to Carlton.

This is a very Carlton move.

This could break the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right Darce, Croatia were, but use of technology hasn't worked for them this time.
76225_bb09b079b36f19a87d9a811928ef7aa5.jpeg

Had to laugh when it said "leadership qualities" in a recruiting thread for Golumless

His qualities are that he has been a leader. Give me a break, I was keeping my eyes open for the World Cup final and even then I didn't get through it.

His qualities are that he has been a leader. Give me a break, I was keeping my eyes open for the World Cup final and even then I didn't get through it.

Technically naturaldumbarse is a leader to

Do you think he puts his leadership with 0% win rate on his resume?

Of course not but anybody signing him would definitely try to fluff his resume.

"X teams signs NaturalDisaster.... Furies Qootier and... um, werewolf player" doesn't rate as well as a story.

NaturalDouchebag needs to learn how to recruit properly first.

Of course not but anybody signing him would definitely try to fluff his resume.

"X teams signs NaturalDisaster.... Furies Qootier and... um, werewolf player" doesn't rate as well as a story.

Well there goes the Hawks off any "teams to consider" if I ever decide to change teams :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back