Help me out...trying to identify a TV ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Freewayflyer

Senior List
Aug 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
sorry to start a new thread for this but I am here in desperation. I am trying to identify a TV ad that I think was on through last year's AFL season. It was an ad for a betting company and the message was something along the lines of the company gives the most up to the minute odds and it showed footballers in ice baths, running up stairs, weather changing etc that would be causing the odds to fluctuate.

I am not a betting man but would like to use the ad for something I am putting together. If anyone could point me in the direction of it, or identify the company responsible that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

sorry to start a new thread for this but I am here in desperation. I am trying to identify a TV ad that I think was on through last year's AFL season. It was an ad for a betting company and the message was something along the lines of the company gives the most up to the minute odds and it showed footballers in ice baths, running up stairs, weather changing etc that would be causing the odds to fluctuate.

I am not a betting man but would like to use the ad for something I am putting together. If anyone could point me in the direction of it, or identify the company responsible that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Crown bet I believe, I saw the ad on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back