Remove this Banner Ad

Sipossmagic

Senior List
Jun 5, 2011
Hawthorn
AFL Club
St Kilda
I have just posted two Games from 1994 on my Youtube Ch

St Kilda vs Sydney Rd 22 and St Kilda vs Collingwood Rd 23 what makes the footage interesting is that its from the Scoreboard and i know this because i have the whole match and during the breaks 1/4 , 1/2 time etc it has the ads. but the call isnt from seven its the radio call

So really my questions are how many yrs did they do this , Is it a St Kilda thing or was it done for all clubs???

here are the video's please ENJOY!

St Kilda vs Syd Rd 22 1994 -

St Kilda vs Collingwood Rd 23 1994 -

I got videos dating back to 1984 and there is footage shown in recent years of a mark or goal from some of these games which the audio differs.
They are Geelong games.

I often wondered why they would have different commentary myself

Just wondering how you post these Videos to your post....Also trying to upload pics from my computer ( without ) URL... Just wonder how you do that.

Just wondering how you post these Videos to your post....Also trying to upload pics from my computer ( without ) URL... Just wonder how you do that.

use this website to sign up (free) www.imageshack.us and upload your photos.
Once uploaded in imageshack, click on the direct link for the uploaded pictures then go to BigFooty and click on the picture icon --->Insert/edit image

with videos, it's best to upload onto YouTube and then use the BigFooty 'media' link right next to the picture icon link.

Hope that helps

Kool thanks Footscore.
I have a couple of photo sites now..I'm supposing i can use the one attached to yahoo or Photo Bucket as well???
Thanks

Ok S M thanks mate got to look into this. Will let you know how it worked out.

sorry Maroon, yeh you can use pretty much any site as long as you get a direct link to the image or video you wish to highlight in here

sorry Maroon, yeh you can use pretty much any site as long as you get a direct link to the image or video you wish to highlight in here
No that's alright mate. I went about and opened one anyway as i will keep that one aside for BF only.
And also big thanks SM as this is connected to photo bucket anyways.
All Good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back