Herewith troll Richmunt

Remove this Banner Ad

TDLR (too difficult, learning reader) you mean.

Basically, the team Adelaide fielded was as inexperienced as yours, and all your excuses are bull crap.
And I'm the unicorn tooth fairy.
Anyway, we see it as a challenge, which will hold us in good stead come September. Not traditionally an important month for the Handbaggers.
But, can you imagine if Geelong had a similar run of injuries. The saltiness would be unbearable. You'd be demanding the AFL white knight you.

And I'm the unicorn tooth fairy.
Anyway, we see it as a challenge, which will hold us in good stead come September. Not traditionally an important month for the Handbaggers.
But, can you imagine if Geelong had a similar run of injuries. The saltiness would be unbearable. You'd be demanding the AFL white knight you.
If you hadn't been such a lazy bugger, you would see there was only 14 days played and three players under 150 games difference.

Shocking when you actually look at the real numbers.

If you hadn't been such a lazy bugger, you would see there was only 14 days played and three players under 150 games difference.

Shocking when you actually look at the real numbers.
I stand corrected. Richmond have no significant injuries that are in any way likely to affect the team's performance.
Thanks for setting me straight :thumbsu:

I stand corrected. Richmond have no significant injuries that are in any way likely to affect the team's performance.
Thanks for setting me straight :thumbsu:
I didn't say that either. Don't be such a cry baby. I said you fielded a side with as much experience as Adelaide's, therefore injuries cannot be used as an excuse.

How many more opportunities are you going to give guys like Cotchin, Prestia, Caddy, Ellis, Riolo... my thumbs are sore, but you get the picture.
Cotchin was injured/rested. Prestia, one of the best on ground. Caddy and Ellis were ordinary and will be replaced by not injured players returning from their not injuries after the bye.

Cotchin was injured/rested. Prestia, one of the best on ground. Caddy and Ellis were ordinary and will be replaced by not injured players returning from their not injuries after the bye.
Cotchin wasn't injured against us. He was just s**t and scared of the contests.

Prestia, when the game was on the line, hid in the forward pocket for half the game. He got three touches for the rest of the quarter when he should have been standing up and stopping Adelaide's momentum. Like Danger, Kelly, Ablett, Parfitt, Stanley and Guthrie did to you guys after quarter time.

Cotchin wasn't injured against us. He was just **** and scared of the contests.

Prestia, when the game was on the line, hid in the forward pocket for half the game. He got three touches for the rest of the quarter when he should have been standing up and stopping Adelaide's momentum. Like Danger, Kelly, Ablett, Parfitt, Stanley and Guthrie did to you guys after quarter time.
You melt like snow on a hot day, even when I agree with you. You're way too highly strung my friend. Take your mind off Richmond for a few moments and practice your deep breathing exercises.

You melt like snow on a hot day, even when I agree with you. You're way too highly strung my friend. Take your mind off Richmond for a few moments and practice your deep breathing exercises.
Mate, I have said this before. The little asterisks are for ******* swear words that I like to ******* use, you campaigner, so go and get ****ed.

I just write in the vernacular. Not my fault you are some psuedo Aussie.

The tuggers are up to it again, it has been proven this year and last that with a slightly “tougher” FIXture that they crumble like sand castle built on the shore line.
2017 they had the softest FIXture a team had ever been given, hence there success. They have now resorted to tanking to finish towards the bottom to AGAIN cry to the AmateurFixedL for a friendlier SOFTER FIXture for 2020.
:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back