Hey Dangerfield, welcome to Planet Daisy

Remove this Banner Ad

rose jam

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
And isn't it about time you renamed Footy Park to "that oval Collingwood come over to and smash you and your fool Alberton brothers every time they play"

5AA, I love your sooking, carry on...

You can't blame Dangerfield for spectating a bit when Daisy is putting on a show like that. He had front row seats... he popped it into neutral a bit when the game was on the line. Not unexpected

Softer than Hunt and Gibbs combined
LOL tankers, irrelevant club, would be the best player on your list

image.aspx

Deal with it.

You are having a tug. You clearly missed the Carton game, you also missed him beating 4 to get a handball off. Yes he had a quiet game but Danger is no squid.

Well he looked like a plate of calamari after Daisy finished with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll see you again in September, don't you worry about that.

Your finals failure against us dates back further than your H&A failure against us, so not sure what that post even means.

We'll have MORE of our senior list back come finals. So again, what does your post mean?

Your finals failure against us dates back further than your H&A failure against us, so not sure what that post even means.

We'll have MORE of our senior list back come finals. So again, what does your post mean?

I'll spell it out for you then...... I rate Collingwood, Essendon, West Coast to be there come finals time. With the Crows' improvement from last year, I can see more improvement from our youngsters this year and given we have already broken the "Winning in Melbourne" hoodoo we'll be right up there to give finals contenders a run for their money......

I'll spell it out for you then...... I rate Collingwood, Essendon, West Coast to be there come finals time. With the Crows' improvement from last year, I can see more improvement from our youngsters this year and given we have already broken the "Winning in Melbourne" hoodoo we'll be right up there to give finals contenders a run for their money......

I that case I agree with you. I tipped you guys to actually finish top.

The only sticking point, is who you meet. If you meet us, then don't hold your breath. Regardless of where we play you. You haven't beaten us in a final I think ever, and haven't beaten us during the season since 09, and at AAMI since 06.

If you couldnt beat is tonight, it's unlikely you'll beat us in finals.

One win at Etihad breaks your "losing in Melbourne" hoodoo?

LOL.

I that case I agree with you. I tipped you guys to actually finish top.

The only sticking point, is who you meet. If you meet us, then don't hold your breath. Regardless of where we play you. You haven't beaten us in a final I think ever, and haven't beaten us during the season since 09, and at AAMI since 06.

If you couldnt beat is tonight, it's unlikely you'll beat us in finals.

We have broken 1 hoodoo this year. Let's make it 2.

off topic but Pendlebury>> any crows midfielder.

went to the game last night as a neutral with a few guys from work who are collingwood supporters. Quite funny how some in the crowd thought the game was over when the collingwood player went off on a stretcher... a few drunken yobbos giving it to my mates all night only to leave when collingwood got 3 goals in front in the last quarter.. as per usual they over ran them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back