Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack

Draftee
Aug 27, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey All,

I'm looking at changing my seating my seat to row B in the top level of the Hickey Stand. Can I please get some feedback from anyone who sits up there. Does the rail get in the way? Can you see the boundary line etc? Any feedback is welcomed. Also, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.....first time poster, long time member.......

Hey All,

I'm looking at changing my seating my seat to row B in the top level of the Hickey Stand. Can I please get some feedback from anyone who sits up there. Does the rail get in the way? Can you see the boundary line etc? Any feedback is welcomed. Also, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.....first time poster, long time member.......
Where are you currently sitting?

Personally, I would avoid the Hickey Stand because you tend to get sun in your eyes at any game in the arvo, although that's less of an issue now that the Brownlow stand is taller than it used to be.

I don't think the view from the top deck is too impeded, but I do know that it is quite steep so it may be slightly restricted.

Hey, thanks for the response.

I currently sit in the bottom level of the Hickey Stand so I get the sun factor. However, I don't mind it on the cold days. Just wear the sunnies.

The only problem is, due to there being a number of us, it is hard to find the seats unless I want to be behind the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back