• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
They’re off! Saveloy Rockstar has made a strong start, with DanWA close behind, Tiger2709 and Laphroaig following. This one's going down to the wire......

Break out the champagne & cheese platters, we're into the home stretch!
  • Who's your tip for the 2020 trifecta?
  • Any dark horses who'll make a last-minute bid for glory? (there's always someone)
  • How underwhelming is the field compared to past years?

tenor.gif

You have to go with prolonged excellence in the field of flogness. Dan "I'm not racist, but" WA will gallop home.

You have to go with prolonged excellence in the field of flogness. Dan "I'm not racist, but" WA will gallop home.
Speaking of past winners, are we agreed Plugger35's glory days are done or is there room for one last hurrah?

In the bag for Lap Dog but some of the knee pad brigade will try get saveloy alias over the line

Speaking of past winners, are we agreed Plugger35's glory days are done or is there room for one last hurrah?
Plugger actually contributes to the bay though ("Dude looks like a Laidley"), true flogdom comes from mindless, humourless low-IQ shitslinging. Dan epitomises it.

In the bag for Lap Dog but some of the knee pad brigade will try get saveloy alias over the line

Sav is a reincarnation of an old poster named Bucksboys. He's no doubt had several monikers in between, it's a wonder this account has lasted so long.

So who's Elias do you think he is?

Last edited:
It's odd that I didn't think Postcodes was in contention, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense.

Why are so many people west of the Victorian border but east of Wuhan such floggos?

It's odd that I didn't think Postcodes was in contention, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense.

Why are so many people west of the Victorian border but east of Wuhan such floggos?
Lack of potable drinking water plus the oppressive heat during summer will turn anyone a bit weird.

And the inbreeding. We musn't forget the inbreeding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sav is a reincarnation of an old poster named Bucksboys. He's no doubt had several monikers in between, it's a wonder this account has lasted so long.

So who's Elias do you think he is?
Painful poster, he’s got my vote this year
#timeforchange

subaru for going missing when the crers started losing. If she had a heart attack i will feel bad. If it was because the crers are losing, that would be funny.

Back