PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised it took that long tbh.

I thought
You would find him like a third of the way through the game in a part where it can lose some momentum and then have him sacrifice himself for you or be murdered in front of you as a story beat to kick off the next area. Kinda like Henry and his brother in TLoU.

Finally picked it up. I swear the last two hours of work took at least three.

I peaked at platinum requirements praying there would be no spoilers. I think I'm safe but disappointed that a missable trophy may affect how I play the game so will have to make a call early on how many playthroughs I want.

I dont even look at stuff like that till i finish a game. because otherwise i might be more interested in trophy hunting than the story.

I'm 50/50 on whether to get this or not.... can anybody swing me???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its amazing from the few hrs i have played, and looks so f**king good on a Pro with a 4K TV.

to sum up the game so far.
cYanmPn.gif

Im thinking of getting this to tie me over till ME:A. Working night shifts make gaming hard but.

Female lead character throughout? Admittedly i dont know much about this game. Just a few trailers

Hmm. Need the ability to remap controls. Circle should be crouch, not square.
You can remap them in the Playstation settings menu, but then you need to change them back when you are playing a different game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's worth trading to the merchants? And worth holding onto?

Already maxed out my bag. But still a hoarder at heart.

Have you upgraded the bag to max already? i think mine is at L2 or 3 now.

But just trade anything that has no use for crafting. each item will say if it can be used for crafting or if its only use it to trade for money.

Wow seriously slick game. Looks amazing, plays great and runs smooth. Amazing technical achievement from Guerilla.

What's worth trading to the merchants? And worth holding onto?

Already maxed out my bag. But still a hoarder at heart.

Not sure about the names of things specifically, but its doesn't really matter - reckon the inventory and trading system is one of the best I've seen. Not as complex as Witcher for example which makes things easier, but when you go to sell stuff to a trader every item will display what it can be used for - crafting, trading, sell for shards etc. Makes it a bit easier to identify stuff you can sell. But there's also a buy-back option, seems like everything of consequence you've ever sold is listed there - so no probs if you happened to sell something you needed a bit further along.

Also, don't forget to craft bigger bags for resources, ammo etc. You'll have what you need to craft an upgraded resources bag really early on.

Fantastic game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back