Conspiracy Theory Horrific Genetic Lab Experiments

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

These were videos of “children” coming from tunnels a few years back

I remember seeing this before. This isn't the only one. They have gotten away with it for way to long.

Russia found many underground facilities in Ukraine, where this horror genetic human / animal crossing was done. They found numerous of these poor creatures.

These are the videos from the children in the tunnels years ago

Underground lab cross breading with humans.

There’s so much more. Much can’t be shown publicly. This is nothing compared to others I have.

Why can you show this but not the others?

The others I have are way too graphic. I’d be shut down

Hybrid experimentation from DUMBS & cloning facilities. The truth about what they’ve been doing to children (& how they’re traded as currency) will unite the world. What’s coming is going to be a tough ride for many.

These were videos of “children” coming from tunnels a few years back

I remember seeing this before. This isn't the only one. They have gotten away with it for way to long.

Russia found many underground facilities in Ukraine, where this horror genetic human / animal crossing was done. They found numerous of these poor creatures.

These are the videos from the children in the tunnels years ago

Underground lab cross breading with humans.

There’s so much more. Much can’t be shown publicly. This is nothing compared to others I have.

Why can you show this but not the others?

The others I have are way too graphic. I’d be shut down

Hybrid experimentation from DUMBS & cloning facilities. The truth about what they’ve been doing to children (& how they’re traded as currency) will unite the world. What’s coming is going to be a tough ride for many.

First, this is real BS.
You can't hybridize DNA & create 'hybrid' human/animals. Total crap.
Secondly, I would be very suspicious of anything that starts with 'Russia found many underground facilities in Ukraine.......'
Usually what follows is some ridiculous disinformation, which is true in this case.
Don''t waste your time on it GG.

I merely look for interesting stuff to post here, conspiracy theories, as a topic.

Doesnt mean i believe anything i post. There are CTs i believe.
I'm relieved GG, very relived. It's a very strong trope going back a long time, many of the stories of the old gods involved hybrids, the great HG (Wells, not Nelson) even used it in the island of Dr Moreau. In science fiction that's trying to be serious it's my pet hate, up there with space ships in orbit that sink like boats when hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back