How stupid is Matt Rogers?...Also Aus v Wales thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I say very, glad he's leaving.

Can't kick, can't pass, can't handle the ball, can't go hold his temper. He might do the odd good run now and then but his errors far outweigh his good moves.

And not to mention he's the one who did that stupid kick in the world cup final that gave England a chance to setup the drop goal.

And what about Giteau, a star, lets hope he doesn't end up like the other force scrumhalf ;)

I like Larkham at inside centre, I think it gives him more room to move and will be able to connect with our wingers a lot better.

So the match finishes 29-29 with Australia making undisciplined school boy errors at the wrong times and Wales had like a 100% record when going forward. It was disgraceful. We looked a rabble when they went out wide.

I don't like Giteaus' kicking, if he had kicked like someone at this level should then we would have won. Apart from that he had a stellar game.

I agree, Rogers was terrible last night. So many handling errors, although I suppose that's the first time he's played at five-eighth for the Wallabies.

He looked pretty uncomfortable. We were lucky to come away with the draw in the end.

Lol you Nufty. Gitteau had a good game in one of the hardest positions on the field. He is an absolute freakshow, and one of the best players in the world.

Agree on Rogers, Valentine did alright at Halfback, Need to bring Taquiri into the game alot more, kicking was attrocious compared to the Welsh, both onfield, and penalties.

Now Rogers is whinging and wants to quit- did not agree with Connolly (good way to get yourself sacked) and thinks he should be the number 10 all the time. How pathetic- his form does not warrant it, for one.

Apparently now he wants to quit union and play for the NRL next year. Good riddance Rogers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back