HS releases snippets from CAS transcript

Remove this Banner Ad

The evidence was not accepted as "both sides agreed the reasons for elevated levels of TB4 in urine was premature as it was established based on research on mice not men" let alone athletes. This is covered in the CAS award. That quote might not be word for word but pretty close.

Basically brand new test, not formally approved, and no one can say what the results meant.

There is a reason why WADA backed away from using the elevated levels in their closing statement.

My understanding is that players elevated levels of TB4 was one of the key planks in WADA's case before CAS - I also understand this took 3 days of the 5 day hearing before WADA dropped this plank from their case on day 4 of the hearing - I find it bizarre that a key plank of WADA's prosecution is discredited but yet players are found guilty by CAS.

Hey, but they declared Panadol to ASADA, so they clearly just forgot about the "Thymosin" jabs they were getting each and every time they were asked.

Pity that each and every one of the 34 players wasn't tested during the period of the program, so they could list substances used on their doping control forms - The same forms where listing substances is optional - ASADA really dropped the ball by only testing 21 players during the period - And of course your posts still lack any factual basis - Continue cheerleading.

Pity that each and every one of the 34 players wasn't tested during the period of the program, so they could list substances used on their doping control forms - The same forms where listing substances is optional - ASADA really dropped the ball by only testing 21 players during the period - And of course your posts still lack any factual basis - Continue cheerleading.
Could you please show me on the form where it says it's optional? Oh and the player's themselves don't actually fill out the form. They are asked the questions by an officer. Think that they just forgot to ask the question?

Maybe research what you are saying to see if it's factual before actually saying it?

Oh Yaco.

You still don't get it.

Could you please show me on the form where it says it's optional? Oh and the player's themselves don't actually fill out the form. They are asked the questions by an officer. Think that they just forgot to ask the question?

Maybe research what you are saying to see if it's factual before actually saying it?

Technically substances are optional.

Generic use of the term to be a catch all in addition the medications (prescription and non-prescription), vitamns and supplements specifically asked for...and stated on the form, thus when signing the declaration is the above complete and the truth etc be a false declaration if not declared.

So the energy drink that Saad took optional...

Don't you just love it when people read the ASADA website, and take one word out of context and don't actually take the next step and actually read the form itself?

Not the first time pointed this out to Yaco...

Technically substances are optional.

Generic use of the term to be a catch all in addition the medications (prescription and non-prescription), vitamns and supplements specifically asked for...and stated on the form, thus when signing the declaration is the above complete and the truth etc be a false declaration if not declared.

So the energy drink that Saad took optional...

Don't you just love it when people read the ASADA website, and take one word out of context and don't actually take the next step and actually read the form itself?

Not the first time pointed this out to Yaco...
I go one step further and get annoyed when people use the term "omitted". That implies that the players just didn't note something down. The actual reality is they were asked the question by the officer and said "nothing to declare". It's not omission, it's a direct lie. No wonder the CAS panel saw an issue with it.

Oh and the 2011/2012 version of the ASADA website did not include that word, so it's even more ridiculous to use the current website as "evidence".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back