Competitions HULUDICIDAL's Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

arrowman – Cook (Himmelberg, Dawson,Fogarty, Keays, Rachele, Walker, Rankine)

SugarShane - Sholl (Cook, Himmelberg, Keays, Fogarty, Walker, Rankine, Rachele)

radiojake - Burgess (Rankine, Walker, Curtin, Dawson, Fogarty, Keays, Rachele)

Scorpus - Burgess (Himmelberg, Cook, Rachele, Fogarty, Walker, Keays, Rankine)

GAME 3 ROUND 12

Selections all locked in and its looks good for SugarShane

GAME 3 ROUND 11

RESULTS:
GOAL KICKERS:
Jones 3, Walker 2, Rachele 2, Fogarty 2, Keays 2, Dawson 2, Cook 2, Soligo, Sholl, Schoenberg, O'Brien, Murphy, Burgess
FIRST GOAL KICKER: Lachy Sholl

As a result of Sholl kicking the first goal of the game SugarShane has earned an Immunity Card. That will be pretty handy at this stage of the game. Fortunately our other remaining players also managed to make winning selections although I bet radiojake and Scorpus had a nervous wait for Burgess to kick his goaland All four will continue with GAME 3 ROUND 12 next week with round 12. Could be an interesting game against the Hawks at the G given their last two outings.

SugarShane - Sholl (Cook, Himmelberg, Keays, Fogarty, Walker, Rankine, Rachele)IMMUNITY

As indicated last week we will commence GAME 4 and run simultaneously with GAME 3. So everyone can return to play in GAME 4. I will send out reminders to known past players during the week.

Last edited:
GAME 3 ROUND 12
arrowman - Soligo (Cook, Himmelberg, Dawson, Fogarty, Keays, Rachele, Walker, Rankine)

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Rankine

Please make sure that when you copy/paste that you include both Game 3 and Game 4 selections.

Now that we are down to 4 players competing to be a winner of GAME 3 and given that we are at the halfway point of the season I felt its opportune to begin GAME 4 and get everyone back into our Goal Kicking Comp. So we will run both GAME 3 and GAME 4 simultaneously. So come on back:

jenny61_99
robboaustralia
WeeBlake
GreyCrow
Godallblighty

Now that we are down to 4 players competing to be a winner of GAME 3 and given that we are at the halfway point of the season I felt its opportune to begin GAME 4 and get everyone back into our Goal Kicking Comp. So we will run both GAME 3 and GAME 4 simultaneously. So come on back:

Mr MysteryGuest
dogs105
croweater 41
AFC979810
Danger Zone

OldCrowBloke
Dirty Bird
Eddie Murphy
crowholder
Drakescoffeecake

Coopers
DangerSloane
weekend at bernies
Jinglebells32
cm_perfect

huludicidal
Golumless
FR0GGY
Mileratkinsshow
Cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheKev
Pilchard_Adams
Gtowncrow
Geoffa32
Crouch
footy4ever

Hinkstuff
Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
skam85
Stripple

dude316
AmericanCrow
CrowinNT

GAME 3 ROUND 12
arrowman - Sholl (Cook, Himmelberg, Dawson, Fogarty, Keays, Rachele, Walker, Rankine)

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty

GAME 3 ROUND 12
arrowman - Sholl (Cook, Himmelberg, Dawson, Fogarty, Keays, Rachele, Walker, Rankine)

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty

Drugs Are Bad Mackay? - Murphy

JENNY61_99 - Cook
Weeblake - Cook

Crouch - Burgess

GAME 3 ROUND 12

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty

JENNY61_99 - Cook
Weeblake - Cook

Crouch - Burgess

Eddie Murphy - Rachele

GAME 3 ROUND 12

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty

JENNY61_99 - Cook
Weeblake - Cook

Crouch - Burgess

Eddie Murphy - Rachele
Dude316 - Rachele

GAME 3 ROUND 12

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty

JENNY61_99 - Cook
Weeblake - Cook

Crouch - Burgess

Eddie Murphy - Rachele
Dude316 - Rachele

Danger Zone - Jones

GAME 4 ROUND 12
arrowman - Fogarty