Conspiracy Theory Human Cloning...(Has Been Going On For Years)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah I’ve seen it on telegram but their media doesn’t always play nice on this site. The way the bball looks like it’s just stuck to the end of lil’ wayne’s hand is weird
The one that really got me was the presenter guy getting his microphone fixed. Something very off about that particular one.

I found a video a while ago that was much better but can't find it again. It had a longer version of that Shaq one, plus one with Eminem, one with Lil Wayne and one wit Klay Thompson
I saw a video a few years ago (which I also can't find again) with the Shaq thing, plus a bunch of other tv presenters 'disassociating' on live tv, one was definitely Jalen Rose and another Draymond Green. Like in the Draymond video linked below, they only snapped out of it when their name, or other command word, is spoken. The video I saw was mainly concerned with MK Ultra, can't remember any talk of clones.

Draymond Green

Jalen Rose

Another video I found on Shaq freezing up. The main explanation of this is that Shaq is in the toilet and it's a digital projection of him. In the first video they cut away from him before he unfreezes, so could be an explanation. In this video he is always in shot, plus the reactions of the others, not to mention Shaq's reaction, it's pretty creepy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back