Icecream

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your favourite type of icecream?

I absolutely love the Connoisseur Chocolate Obsession...that one is definitely my favourite it has a cherry brandy sauce mixed into it and I must say if this icecream is hovering in my fridge - it gets finished very quickly. :D

Not a huge ice cream eater but I love the simple plain soft serve

Failing that I cant recall the exact name but its a lime based choc chip ripple from the buckets in the ice cream shop

Put ice cream in the fridge and there is every chance it will be there when you want some..just dont hunger for it anymore

Valhalla - Either Wattle seed and macadamia nut or blackberry cheesecake. Can't beat them. Certainly beats anything you'll get out of a Woolies/Coles supermarket.

If i was to buy a litre tub of anything it would be from Cold Rock with half being Mint Choc Chip with mini m&ms mooshed in and the other half being ferrero rocher with maltesers mooshed in.

I also like Cookies & Cream but prefer it in a thinkshake than just icecream.

From the 'Servo' Icecreams I'd probably choose a Maxibon, Magnum Ego, any Cornetto/Drumstick or a Calippo (if they count)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell said:
Peppermint choc chip

My fav ice cream from a 'milk bar' would be those plain old Manaco bars. Like an ice cream sandwhich in the USA. Beautiful, ate a truckload of them on my Trek America.

mine too :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Used to be the Strawberry & Cointreau (1 ltr tubs). Plumes I think was the brand.

Haven't seen it about for ages.

Shell said:
Peppermint choc chip

My fav ice cream from a 'milk bar' would be those plain old Manaco bars. Like an ice cream sandwhich in the USA. Beautiful, ate a truckload of them on my Trek America.
My mum use to make those Ice-Cream Sandwiches, and she made them in Bulk :D Use to get eaten in bulk aswell :p
Soo soooo nice but shes forgotten how to make them!! :mad: :mad:

Anyway my favourite ice cream is Cookies and Cream mmmmm

Hmmmm>let's see...

Ben And Jerry's
Blue Bunny
Breyer's
Cold Stone Creamery
Carvel
Dairy Queen
Frusen-Glaje
Haagen-Daas
Steve's Of Boston
Turkey Hill
plus other numerous American Ice Cream Brands I could think of...

I used to have this divine little Icecream shop up the road from My Fathers house, they had the best Icecream I had ever tasted, they often won many prizes at the Perth Royal Show. But anyway my fave one was "Hazelnut Fudge" One of the nicest things I have ever tasted. But then the Icecream shop shut down and I haven't found it since :(

At Il Gelato in Subiaco, you can get a Profiterole flavour as well as a Nougat flavour. Incredibly nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back