Iconic goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Boring International break and Fernando's birthday the other day flooding my socials with his moments got me thinking about iconic goals. This one will stay with me forever, up against the best team in the world with the greatest ever player, down to 10 men and no center backs. And then this happens.

What are yours?

Boring International break and Fernando's birthday the other day flooding my socials with his moments got me thinking about iconic goals. This one will stay with me forever, up against the best team in the world with the greatest ever player, down to 10 men and no center backs. And then this happens.

What are yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Slippy goal that lost Liverpool the title is tragically iconic.

But the Bergkamp goal v Newcastle is like a work of art.

Giggsy pretty good. Should have kept his shirt on.

I would like to hear from Jatz. Any goals from a particular Belgian that are iconic for your club? Perhaps one that wasn’t scored by a Leicester player, but still had massive ramifications on you guys winning the league 😁

I would like to hear from Jatz. Any goals from a particular Belgian that are iconic for your club? Perhaps one that wasn’t scored by a Leicester player, but still had massive ramifications on you guys winning the league 😁
What a goal and game that was haha. I've watched that goal on loop hundreds of times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back