If you were playing for the WB, what position do you think you'd be?

Remove this Banner Ad

178cm, 68kgs

Not the strongest, but fast and very clean hands/feet. Always played forward flank/wing. Love a chase and tackle, like creating open space and getting the ball loose. Think a Dahlhaus-type player.

178cm and 78kg. Probably forward pocket. Was played out of position in my 10 years of footy, and was forced to play down back while out shitty forward line hid the duds.

Im a very good kick, both set shot and field, and can tackle well, and a good overhead mark, but im slow as s**t.
So I would liken myself to a miniature Matthew Panos :thumbsu::p
Sorry Igloo, you're surplus to requirements:p

188cm and 85kg.

Started playing footy at 23.

Mostly ruck in the twos and key position defender in the ones. Well undersized for either at any higher level. Average/below average disposal. Can jump and take a grab.

With a miracle injection of talent and an incredible bump in fitness/muscle, ceiling would have to be the lovechild of Daniel Cross/Ryan Hargrave.

Last edited:
Im 172, 76kgs.

I play midfield, short kick, slow and get most of my kicks in the back 50. Handball more then kick and inside more then outside, I am basically a reserve grade EDFL league Daniel Cross

I am also fortunate enough to be finishing at 2pm this Satuday and therefore unable to go and watch us get spanked :oops:

Do you play in the EDFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back