Invite the Koach to your Game

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Come down and watch St Kilda City V Mordialloc at Mordi this Saturday. Would love to get some honest feedback.

If you are from Mordi i would say the big Diff is City have $$$ Mordi dont.
But from all reports your Club can hold its head high they have done well considering they had some tormoil at the club pre season so well done:thumbsu:
I will consider coming down would love to see someone taking it up to City

But from all reports your Club can hold its head high they have done well considering they had some tormoil at the club pre season so well done:thumbsu:

not from mordi or city, good guy loves his football , give him some honest feedback.

p.s. i am your number one fan .

Oh please. You "Might show up". Oh mighty one, please grace us with your presence. Who do you think you are, Ron Barrassi? Seriously, How full of yourself are you?

Intresting how everyone from City always has a sook its seems to be a club culture. Ron Barrassi tells everyone he is me:thumbsu:

Not entirely correct. Not saying they are spending on the same level but Mordi aren't exactly crying poor. It has been a perennial pit-stop for cash-hungry wanderers over the years.

Not entirely correct. Not saying they are spending on the same level but Mordi aren't exactly crying poor. It has been a perennial pit-stop for cash-hungry wanderers over the years.
Heres what you are up against

Rough figures

Poyas$800 the list goes on and on
Quinn $550
Tasiyan $600
Silver $380
Ward $500
Bruno $400

Heres what you are up against

Rough figures

Poyas$800 the list goes on and on
Quinn $550
Tasiyan $600
Silver $380
Ward $500
Bruno $400

And how would you know that Koach?
You've obviously seen the clubs books (financial reports)?
Been involved in the interview process with these players?
Have spoken directly with these 6 players and have been told this is the amount?

Or, more likely, completely made up the figures by yourself by GUESSING and decided to put them on Big Footy?

Mate you are a joke. You have no idea, stop pretending you do. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how would you know that Koach?
You've obviously seen the clubs books (financial reports)?
Been involved in the interview process with these players?
Have spoken directly with these 6 players and have been told this is the amount?

Or, more likely, completely made up the figures by yourself by GUESSING and decided to put them on Big Footy?

Mate you are a joke. You have no idea, stop pretending you do. :thumbsdown:

Well please enlighten me as to how far of the mark i am?
as i stated these figures would be rough but i remember when you guys had that little rover salim he was on $1200 a game and that one can straight out of his mouth so dont give me the we dont pay big dollars rubbish the only reason anyone would want to a club like yours is $$$$$ you have nothing more than that to offer

Well please enlighten me as to how far of the mark i am?
as i stated these figures would be rough but i remember when you guys had that little rover salim he was on $1200 a game and that one can straight out of his mouth so dont give me the we dont pay big dollars rubbish the only reason anyone would want to a club like yours is $$$$$ you have nothing more than that to offer

Koach,

To enlighten you, I am NOT in any way, shape or form involved in St Kilda City (and never would want to be). If you go through my past posts you will see that I am not a supporter of the way they go about things.

However, I do get irritated with people such as yourselves who turn forums into a discussion based around the money a club pays, and make uneducated and ill informed guesses as to how much an individual player or players receive.

You and I have absolutely no idea how much any player gets, so why post it as if you do? The fact is, St Kilda City currently have money, they are spending it, reaping the benefits on field by getting results. Good luck to them.

I judge football clubs on sustainability, this is why I believe the Saints will eventually fall on their sword when the money is gone and come back to the pack. In no way do I respect them as much as I do St Pauls, who have been at the top end of the ladder year after year, without a massive influx of money.

I am sick and tired of reading on forums that this player gets this and this player gets that, without any real knowledge of what they are paid. And even if you did know, why bother posting it. How is this subject constructive?

Call me old school, but when I get on a footy forum, I like to read about the FOOTBALL, instead of sooky people whingeing about player payments time and time again. I want to read peoples thoughts on who is in contention for the league best and fairest, who is going to play in the grand final, who will win this game and why etc....

Anyway, I've had my rant. And I won't bother posting anything about this again, because it is a subject that has been done to death. If the rest of you want to talk about player payments every day, I'll find something else to do (Perhaps some work, which is what I should be doing now) because it just doesn't float my boat!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Koach,

I have sat back for a few weeks and watched the koach crap on and write utter lies about our club and others,he has hijacked the whole sfl site basically as an sfl follower I hope the moderators kill his log on.
He has nothing to offer which is factual and does not promote the league in anyway, he is sick and needs to be ignored, I urge all city people on here to ignore his rubbish and hope he goes away.

Koach,

To enlighten you, I am NOT in any way, shape or form involved in St Kilda City (and never would want to be). If you go through my past posts you will see that I am not a supporter of the way they go about things.

However, I do get irritated with people such as yourselves who turn forums into a discussion based around the money a club pays, and make uneducated and ill informed guesses as to how much an individual player or players receive.

You and I have absolutely no idea how much any player gets, so why post it as if you do? The fact is, St Kilda City currently have money, they are spending it, reaping the benefits on field by getting results. Good luck to them.

I judge football clubs on sustainability, this is why I believe the Saints will eventually fall on their sword when the money is gone and come back to the pack. In no way do I respect them as much as I do St Pauls, who have been at the top end of the ladder year after year, without a massive influx of money.

I am sick and tired of reading on forums that this player gets this and this player gets that, without any real knowledge of what they are paid. And even if you did know, why bother posting it. How is this subject constructive?

Call me old school, but when I get on a footy forum, I like to read about the FOOTBALL, instead of sooky people whingeing about player payments time and time again. I want to read peoples thoughts on who is in contention for the league best and fairest, who is going to play in the grand final, who will win this game and why etc....

Anyway, I've had my rant. And I won't bother posting anything about this again, because it is a subject that has been done to death. If the rest of you want to talk about player payments every day, I'll find something else to do (Perhaps some work, which is what I should be doing now) because it just doesn't float my boat!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Wow i am shocked a person from Stkilda City having a Sook yet again.
I love it :thumbsu:
P.S your letter contradicts everything you say by responding you Goose
Yes i am sure you are not from Stkilda City

Koach,

I have sat back for a few weeks and watched the koach crap on and write utter lies about our club and others,he has hijacked the whole sfl site basically as an sfl follower I hope the moderators kill his log on.
He has nothing to offer which is factual and does not promote the league in anyway, he is sick and needs to be ignored, I urge all city people on here to ignore his rubbish and hope he goes away.

Why are the Stkilda city people so worried about what i say???
is it maybe a few pretenders have been exposed Brett???
I challenge you to expose one lie i have told on here
the fact is this is a forum and i have an opinion Live With it
Trying to silence me shows i have you worried
Clowns on here from your club shouldnt have started it first now they are crying foul when i give it back.
Read previous threads and you will see your Mate Spiro Started mouthing off and was put back in his box where he belongs The Koack always played his footy hard.
And i will do the same on this forum if people bad mouth me for having an opinion

Why are the Stkilda city people so worried about what i say???
is it maybe a few pretenders have been exposed Brett???
I challenge you to expose one lie i have told on here
the fact is this is a forum and i have an opinion Live With it
Trying to silence me shows i have you worried
Clowns on here from your club shouldnt have started it first now they are crying foul when i give it back.
Read previous threads and you will see you Mate Spiro Started mouthing off and was put back in his box where he belongs The Koack always played his footy hard.
And i will do the same on this forum if people bad mouth me for having an opinion
where was i put in my box you clown??? it wouldnt have anything to do with you being a informing,lagging,copper which resulted in me recieving a red card:(...you may of played your footy hard but you went even harder lagging over a little poll that was put on here about you didn't like the fact that people were agreeing that you were a deadset goose:confused::confused: so constable koach go shine up your badge

where was i put in my box you clown??? it wouldnt have anything to do with you being a informing,lagging,copper which resulted in me recieving a red card:(...you may of played your footy hard but you went even harder lagging over a little poll that was put on here about you didn't like the fact that people were agreeing that you were a deadset goose:confused::confused: so constable koach go shine up your badge

Is this chick the full quid or what???? Can anyone understand her language??? Go take your medication little girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back