Invite the Koach to your Game

Remove this Banner Ad

You are not very bright are you Let me put it to you in a easy format.
My first point the sour grapes about me bagging him you got that?
Point number 2 if he is doing such a good job why hasnt the team gelled yet?
If the team is inconsistant is it not the Coaches job to make sure that is addressed?
So what you are saying is he is doing a good job when you feel the team is capable of more?? because as you put it they will gel soon when?
Give me a break:thumbsdown:

I was going to refrain from commenting but I thought I would also share 2 points.

1/ I believe that the demise of The Koach is imminent based on his inability to accept the same drivel that he dishes out. :)

Or

2/ The Koach will attend a Bears game and introduce himself to Eleven and then we can all find out how good this so called expert is and just like the tossers before him that come and go on this forum The Koach will be a thing of the past never to be heard of again. :D:D

I was going to refrain from commenting but I thought I would also share 2 points.

1/ I believe that the demise of The Koach is imminent based on his inability to accept the same drivel that he dishes out. :)

Or

2/ The Koach will attend a Bears game and introduce himself to Eleven and then we can all find out how good this so called expert is and just like the tossers before him that come and go on this forum The Koach will be a thing of the past never to be heard of again. :D:D

Another Sniper on line WHO CARES who I am whats the big deal?
Read my posts and you will see i only give MY opinion thats all they are.
All i get on here is some Cowards trying to Bully me out of this forum.
MAKE NO MISTAKE EVERY WORD I POST ON HERE I CAN BACK UP
Unlike some of you weak gutless Snipers:thumbsu:

i hope you are not putting me in that catergory?

as you well know i am one of your biggest fans,if not your only fan.

i p.m. you but have got no reply ///////

p.s. still a fan.

Easy Koach take your medication, just an opinion that you don't seem to be taking to well. ;)

I have been advised from the moderator that we all need to stop picking on The Koach as he is not coping that well with all this attention. :(

As you are all aware the Koach has advised us that he has been for several coaching jobs, yet not successful. So he thought what better way than to come on to a forum and speak absolute and unqualified rubbish about anyone and everyone.:p

Just a word of advice Koach, which might sound slightly contradictory but why do you call yourself THE KOACH when your not that good to be able to get a job !!

Just my opinion.

Easy Koach take your medication, just an opinion that you don't seem to be taking to well. ;)

I have been advised from the moderator that we all need to stop picking on The Koach as he is not coping that well with all this attention. :(

As you are all aware the Koach has advised us that he has been for several coaching jobs, yet not successful. So he thought what better way than to come on to a forum and speak absolute and unqualified rubbish about anyone and everyone.:p

Just a word of advice Koach, which might sound slightly contradictory but why do you call yourself THE KOACH when your not that good to be able to get a job !!

Just my opinion.

I ask you why do you call yourself SIMPLE?
Its ok i get the picture.
Lets see if you have an opionion on footy ?
You do understand this is a footy forum right? SIMPLE.
do you have anything to offer or are you just another try hard??
I dont really care what you say about me because i am at ease with who i am are you???:rolleyes:
If you read my posts about2 - 2DIV games i commented on you would understand that i dont talk rubbish it just might be over your head SIMPLE
As Clowns like you get on here with nothing to offer but a smart A@#s comments
Come on give me an insight into footy if you cant go away because you bore me.
For the record simple it was you who seeked my attention dont read my threads if they are boring you

Lets see if you have an opionion on a footy You do understand this is a footy forum right? SIMPLE.
I dont really care what you say about me because i am at ease with who i am are you???:rolleyes:
If you read my posts about2 - 2DIV games i commented on you would understand that i dont talk rubbish it just might be over your head SIMPLE
Come on give me an insight into footy if you cant go away:thumbsu:

Koach, I'll keep this as brief as I can........
Please go away...... and go away now.

Lets see if you have an opionion on footy ?
You do understand this is a footy forum right? SIMPLE.
Come on give me an insight into footy if you cant go or away because you bore me.
For the record simple it was you who seeked my attention dont read my threads if they are boring you

Good question coming from a person who wishes someone would just give him a job !

The name is SIMPLE so illiterate people such as yourself can read it and understand it.

“ OH I GET THE PICTURE “ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am getting the opinion that your not enjoying the attention to much KOACH.:D:D

Let me be even more SIMPLE for you !

The Koach is a bitter old man that once upon a time may of played the game and life has passed him by too quickly.:(

All his so called friends have had enough of his constant living in the past and have all abandoned him.:(

So what is a lonely old man to do but come on a forum and hope that someone gives a toss about a person who claims to be something he’s not and hide behind a computer.;)

I suggest you get back to dreaming of coaching in your previous life, but be careful that those padded walls that you bump all night don’t hit you back.:eek::eek:

Good question coming from a person who wishes someone would just give him a job !

The name is SIMPLE so illiterate people such as yourself can read it and understand it.

I am getting the opinion that your not enjoying the attention to much KOACH.:D:D

The Koach is a bitter old man that once upon a time may of played the game and life has passed him by too quickly.:(

All his so called friends have had enough of his constant living in the past and have all abandoned him.:(

So what is a lonely old man to do but come on a forum and hope that someone gives a toss about a person who claims to be something he’s not and hide behind a computer.;)

I suggest you get back to dreaming of coaching in your previous life, but be careful that those padded walls that you bump all night don’t hit you back.:eek::eek:

You got to love the personal Attack why dont you just put up the white flag:thumbsu:
Nothing to offer about the footy what a shock!!!
gee you got me on the ropes!!!! please stop you are making me look good:D

You got to love the personal Attack why dont you just put up the white flag:thumbsu:
Nothing to offer about the footy what a shock!!!
gee you got me on the ropes!!!! please stop you are making me look good:D
he can't attack your so called great coaching and playing record because the big bad koach aint got one!!! one of the biggest pretenders/fakes/dud i have come across:p

how stupid is everyone on this forum? the koach doesn't exist as a human, he's just someone stirring up everyone and pretending he's someone. and it's working.

cue "i am real, you're an idiot" type reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how stupid is everyone on this forum? the koach doesn't exist as a human, he's just someone stirring up everyone and pretending he's someone. and it's working.

cue "i am real, you're an idiot" type reply.

Is it your medication time yet?
I am real my good friend. read my posts and learn about football.
Dont just get on here and dribble dribble dribble as you do
At some stage you need to stand up and be a part of something anything.
Just DO comon believe in yourself and snap out of being stupid;)

It made sence to the senior coach of the bears Eleven or whatever name he uses on here;)
P.S For future replys i will only reply to people that want to talk footy.

Hate to shatter your confidence Koach but very little of what you write on here makes sense to me. I note your advice to one_glove to become part of something. Just curious, what is it exactly that you are a part of?

Hate to shatter your confidence Koach but very little of what you write on here makes sense to me. I note your advice to one_glove to become part of something. Just curious, what is it exactly that you are a part of?

Elven year old you seem very intrested in me.
Are you still pissed because i said you cant coach??
Come on get over it.
I stand for free speech and i dont get on here to try to undermind someone because they have a opinion.
By your posts on here i wonder is this really about me or you?
Come on now you are not up to being a leader of a footy club !!
Now this is how you will get respect by your team.
Stop being soft put your head over the ball .
lead by example like kappler did and maybe your players might finally respect you!!

Oh Bye Bye Eleven i will miss you

Is it your medication time yet?
I am real my good friend. read my posts and learn about football.
Dont just get on here and dribble dribble dribble as you do
At some stage you need to stand up and be a part of something anything.
Just DO comon believe in yourself and snap out of being stupid;)

read your posts and learn about cliche's

Elven year old you seem very intrested in me.
Are you still pissed because i said you cant coach??
Come on get over it.
I stand for free speech and i dont get on here to try to undermind someone because they have a opinion.
By your posts on here i wonder is this really about me or you?
Come on now you are not up to being a leader of a footy club !!
Now this is how you will get respect by your team.
Stop being soft put your head over the ball .
lead by example like kappler did and maybe your players might finally respect you!!

You clearly haven't seen Caulfield play football this season, questioning McCall's willingness to put his head over the football. Laid the tackle of the season at Lyndale last week.

And you'd better hope i'm not an eleven year old. Imagine having your intelligence questioned by someone in in Primary School.

You clearly haven't seen Caulfield play football this season, questioning McCall's willingness to put his head over the football. Laid the tackle of the season at Lyndale last week.

And you'd better hope i'm not an eleven year old. Imagine having your intelligence questioned by someone in in Primary School.

Do you have anything to offer??? Stop boring me with the same rubbish
What do you add to this forum?? Nothing !!! look at this thread nearly2000 hits.
i have watched Caulfield and stick by what i say about you.
You say you made a great tackle Ha Ha is that putting your head over the ball?? you stupid little boy.
Even soft players make tackles

Do you have anything to offer??? Stop boring me with the same rubbish
What do you add to this forum?? Nothing !!! look at this thread nearly2000 hits.
i have watched Caulfield and stick by what i say about you.
You say you made a great tackle Ha Ha is that putting your head over the ball?? you stupid little boy.
Even soft players make tackles

Look you imbecile, I do not coach Caulfield. I told you that last week. The sooner you come down to Princes Park for a beer the better. I'm getting tired of waxing lyrical with someone so narrow minded they can see through a keyhole with both eyes.

And by the way, we got the results of your IQ test back...they're negative. But don't worry, intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back