iPad

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else use a stylus on their iPad? I got one because I use it for reading documents and making notes and I thought it would be a bit easier with a stylus because it's a bit more like a pen.

I just ordered this one but it's still getting shipped so I can't really give any feedback on it yet.

I use a stylus, keeps the screen smudge free. I would like a stylus that has a narrow tip, the one I have is chunky like those pictured.
I use it also for some of the handwriting apps when I'm taking notes in meetings.

Apologies for this.
I have gone through a quick browse and can't find anything but I do know it has been written.

Can someone tell me what the F is wrong with my iPad 1.

Safari always crashes. And it's getting worse and worse. And it's peeving me off more and more. I remember somewhere that there is an alternate to safari.
Can someone help me with any info.
Would be great. Thanks.

Well, Chromium is open source, so its the same engine. The only thing Google could do, is slap Google on the name.

Maybe this has been answered I'll give it a crack.

Just got an Ipad 2 and looking to jailbreak if possible. It has ios 5.0.1 which I understand doesn't have a jailbreak yet? Can I go back to an older version? If so, how?

Got an iPad 2 from work yesterday, just wondering if anyone can give any tips on a good protective front & back sheet/cover. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys just wondering if you could clarify a few things for me.

- Are you able to connect a USB device and/or a Portable Storage Device to an iPad? I know there are accessories available but have seen mixed results as I have looked for answers from a simple google search but a definite answer would be best.

- Is there any other way to back up the iPad besides using iTunes?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers :D

Hey guys just wondering if you could clarify a few things for me.

- Are you able to connect a USB device and/or a Portable Storage Device to an iPad? I know there are accessories available but have seen mixed results as I have looked for answers from a simple google search but a definite answer would be best.

- Is there any other way to back up the iPad besides using iTunes?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers :D

Yes, you can use iFunBox to backup and access your files. You must have iTunes installed, but it doesn't have to be running to use iFunBox and it's a bit like Windows Explorer.

Okay I just got an iPad 2 and was wondering if there's an app that allows me to view flash websites?

Yes you can use Appsverse Photon Browser Flash Player to view flash websites.

I anticipate angel accept done a abundant job sucking ppl in. No USB, u have to use iTunes to sync. Some ppl will get acceptable use out of it but absolutely laptops r better.I currently use for apple Ipad.

The spellcheck on your laptop seems to be ****ed mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back