Ivan Maric

Remove this Banner Ad

So many people coming at me from so many directions, I feel like a woman Richmond supporter at work.

Cox and NicNat 20 disposals 5 marks 3 tackles 5 clearances 81 hitouts combined.
Maric 11 disposals 2 marks 4 tackles 3 clearances 19 hitouts.

So while you think Maric spudded it up the truth is he competed against the best ruck combo in the AFL as best he could and helped Richmond to a 7 goal win. All this while still carrying a severe ankle injury.

Dude, he goes for Norf. He probably still thinks they will make finals.

What a pathetic effort in the ruck contests, granted obviously Nic Nat has the leaping ability over him, but use your physical advantage of weight and strength to atleast try and win a hit out. Also he wasn't in ruck the whole time, but 80-90%.

Cox/Nat - 81 hitouts
Maric - 19

Gone back to spud form of every season before last.

lol norf

how are those honorable losses coming along? keep choking in close games flog ;)

lol norf

how are those honorable losses coming along? keep choking in close games flog ;)

When have any of our losses been called 'honorable'? Another rich statement considering the amount of chokes that you guys have had in the past 2 years.

Who gives a stuff about hitouts, him and 21 other Tigers are catching the plane back with 4 points in the bag, unlike the Roos when they played the Eagles
Hahaha that was awesome watching them choke.

Nic Nat and Cox had almost twice as many hit outs as Goldstein and Daw a couple of weeks ago.

Nic Nat marking 20m out with less than a minute left in the game? Inexcusable.
Goldstein should have dropped back. Cost you blokes the game.

I would have thought a hit out stat would be relevant to a ruckmans performance. Apparently it doesn't matter.

If the Eagles' apparent ruck dominance over Maric influenced the result - perhaps. But as Richmond spanked them, you kinda come across like a tool.

Just sayin'

What a pathetic effort in the ruck contests, granted obviously Nic Nat has the leaping ability over him, but use your physical advantage of weight and strength to atleast try and win a hit out. Also he wasn't in ruck the whole time, but 80-90%.

Cox/Nat - 81 hitouts
Maric - 19

Gone back to spud form of every season before last.

Goldstein only managed 4 more than Maric a few weeks ago (and had less touches).

Given the choice of a marginally better hitout count or 4 points, I think we'll take the win thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back