richmond-tigers.gif
1j5isla016l31.jpg
Jack-Riewoldt.jpg
images

View attachment 1775018 View attachment 1775019 View attachment 1775021
200w.gif
images
It was a fly!

Crying over winning flags is sort of okay, crying over the fact that you aren't good enough on the day to drag your team across the line is sad.

Well done, Jack on being a decent and genuine footballer, unlike your hack of a coach. Look forward to "seeing" you on the Gold Coast next year :)

View attachment 1775558
Yet our "hack" of an ex coach beat your angry little man 3 times in finals leading to three flags, making Geelong and Chris Scott his bitch along the way, who would have thought?

It was a fly!

Crying over winning flags is sort of okay, crying over the fact that you aren't good enough on the day to drag your team across the line is sad.

Yet our "hack" of an ex coach beat your angry little man 3 times in finals leading to three flags, making Geelong and Chris Scott his bitch along the way, who would have thought?

At least Tiger supporters can afford cars.
maxresdefault.jpg
GeelongCatsAFLBicyclehandleflag_1200x1200.jpg

Uh oh, Postcodes is angry.

40 years in the wilderness and Save Our Skins Part 2 incoming 😇

Apparently home and away games matter sometimes 🥰
We all know you just play minnows at Cheat park most of the year to boost you up the ladder. :rolleyes:

Didn't work this year though, Freo told you to GAGF! :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best player in the best team of the last 6 years. Sooky face but huge courage win lose or draw, and AFAIK busted a gut every time he played. Even scored when injured.
More consistent than Dusty, streets ahead of dead rubber Richo and Lego Hair Cotchin.

Collingwood talking about cheat grounds :$
Everybody wants to play with us, don't be jealous of our wings bro. Even middle tier regional clubs plead for games at our ground.

Best player in the best team of the last 6 years. Sooky face but huge courage win lose or draw, and AFAIK busted a gut every time he played. Even scored when injured.
More consistent than Dusty, streets ahead of dead rubber Richo and Lego Hair Cotchin.

Everybody wants to play with us, don't be jealous of our wings bro. Even middle tier regional clubs plead for games at our ground.

Seems your wings are always clipped in September (except when you play the Aints). Why is that?

Seems your wings are always clipped in September (except when you play the Aints). Why is that?
15>10 thats why ;)

Anyway back on topic, as fine a FF as Tommy Porkins has been (and even I have to concede he's a great player), the bedwetting sook face Reiwoldt has been more of a matchwinner. Both greats, but I think the inbred one...wait that doesn't clear things up does it...I think the pinhead is slightly better on balance than the glutton.

15>10 thats why ;)

Anyway back on topic, as fine a FF as Tommy Porkins has been (and even I have to concede he's a great player), the bedwetting sook face Reiwoldt has been more of a matchwinner. Both greats, but I think the inbred one...wait that doesn't clear things up does it...I think the pinhead is slightly better on balance than the glutton.

Two in the AFL era you say? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back