Jacqui Lambie Gone (maybe)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lambie showed her true colours tonight on Q & A by refusing to censure One Nation in any way.
Yeah, sadly I think she will be back though.

Not sure she will ever change as she refuses to actually listen to another point of view.

Yeah, sadly I think she will be back though.

Not sure she will ever change as she refuses to actually listen to another point of view.

Was surprised to see her on Qanda tonight, acting like she's still in the job taking calls from people I don't know what's going on it's all so chaotic

Was surprised to see her on Qanda tonight, acting like she's still in the job taking calls from people I don't know what's going on it's all so chaotic
She still appeals to a certain 'type' just like Hanson and knows how to play them.
We are in a bad place in regard to politicians and can't see things changing in the short term.:(

She still appeals to a certain 'type' just like Hanson and knows how to play them.
We are in a bad place in regard to politicians and can't see things changing in the short term.:(

Far out, she was worse last night for finger waving and yelling over the top of than I've ever seen her.

She looks good though, I think she's been at a spa for the last week!

Far out, she was worse last night for finger waving and yelling over the top of than I've ever seen her.

Appearing on HYBPA in a kilt showed she has a GSOH......

Think she has been to more than a spa, botox, surgery?
Check out early photos when with Palmer Party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully last night's Q&A was just a booking from before she quit the Senate. If the media keep resuscitating her like Hanson to the point she gets back in I'll be ******* filthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back