Speculation Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Remove this Banner Ad

In the spirit of out of contract key forwards this could be the biggest one available former number 1 pick 21 year old JUH

Dogs have quite a few KPF on their list including Croft and Darcy who they could try in defence or let a KPF go and keep them forward

Not sure on dogs salary cap but I imagine it would be tight considering the talent in the list so could a club offer big money to entice JUH?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our zone moved away from his family actually
Weird, since the NGA zones were drawn up and introduced in February 2016 (when Ugle-Hagan was 13 years old) and the Bulldogs were given the Warnambool region from its inception.

What 'zone' are you referring to specifically which had Ugle-Hagan ever officially linked to Geelong?

Weird, since the NGA zones were drawn up and introduced in February 2016 (when Ugle-Hagan was 13 years old) and the Bulldogs were given the Warnambool region from its inception.

What 'zone' are you referring to specifically which had Ugle-Hagan ever officially linked to Geelong?
Feels like I need to go do some checking because I was certain Stokes and Lingy had a massive rant about it in a podcast.

Already re-signed. Might start a Sam Taylor to the Dogs thread, zero substance or proof that it has a chance of happening but hey one can hope.

Already re-signed. Might start a Sam Taylor to the Dogs thread, zero substance or proof that it has a chance of happening but hey one can hope.
lol so they are keeping it a secret for what reason?

until any official announcement from the club he is out of contract still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back