Speculation Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love him but I don't think we're in the position to be giving away another couple of early picks. Plus there would be plenty of other more appealing options for JUH.
There's no indication we're chasing him, Twomey has just assumed that 1 + 1 = 2, there's a KPF who clubs are chasing + Richmond have a list need of a young KPF = Richmond must be into him.

It's probably not the case at all given what the trade and salary cost would be, we've probably got other targets either in the draft or cheaper trade options or even maybe a FA in the next couple years.

While Lynch is on the park, we can get by, if he plays another 2 years maybe it's a FA we replace him with and not a trade or drafted player.

Well, you can either discuss it, or leave the thread.

A number of Bulldogs posters throwing endless potshots at the club a poster supporters is straight up pathetic.

It happens in every thread discussing the Bulldogs on the D&T board. It's like some weird defensive mechanism.

Must have been a different extremely defensive and touchy bzparkes in the Pick 1 2023 trade value what would it take thread?

Just keep the discussion to Jamarra instead of this laughably hypocritical nonsense.

You’re not a true supporter if you dont have a genuine connection to your boys. Cmon 747, invest a little more.

I'm not that invested in a Dogs player trade thread, just passing time. But hypothetically talking trades JUH would cost about the max for a traded player (which these days is probably v high draft pick, FF and good AFL player that the Dogs need).

Of the clubs likely to have the first type of pick, North and Eagles already have a competent KPF and adding an expensive second one is not a good idea if you don't have the mids to supply them. Tigers maybe but they have been burnt in trading recently, Cats don't pay enough and would you trust a FF from us.....etc

Well, you can either discuss it, or leave the thread.

A number of Bulldogs posters throwing endless potshots at the club a poster supporters is straight up pathetic.

It happens in every thread discussing the Bulldogs on the D&T board. It's like some weird defensive mechanism.

It’s not just the bulldogs mate, but sure, hissy fit away 😂

There's no indication we're chasing him, Twomey has just assumed that 1 + 1 = 2, there's a KPF who clubs are chasing + Richmond have a list need of a young KPF = Richmond must be into him.

It's probably not the case at all given what the trade and salary cost would be, we've probably got other targets either in the draft or cheaper trade options or even maybe a FA in the next couple years.

While Lynch is on the park, we can get by, if he plays another 2 years maybe it's a FA we replace him with and not a trade or drafted player.
Twomey has great mail and relationships with club recruiters. He wouldn't be making it up.

Twomey has great mail and relationships with club recruiters. He wouldn't be making it up.

I believe every club is asking the question and are being told that the current starting point is Sydney's $1.5m a year offer. Dogs trying to leverage sentiment to pay a bit less for less years.

Of the clubs likely to have the first type of pick, North and Eagles already have a competent KPF and adding an expensive second one is not a good idea if you don't have the mids to supply them.

North desperately need a second quality key forward to pair with Larkey. Certainly not short of mids either. Doesn’t mean they’re interested, but this wouldn’t be the rationale to rule them out.

Well I also discount them because they rubbish at the moment and JUH would have plenty of offers.
As an aside, with this years' draft full of mids and North drafting heaps of mids in recent years they may well look to trade for needs. They probably need a genuine no 1 KPD more than a no 2 KPF. Comben could be either but he can't stay on the paddock.

As an aside, with this years' draft full of mids and North drafting heaps of mids in recent years they may well look to trade for needs. They probably need a genuine no 1 KPD more than a no 2 KPF. Comben could be either but he can't stay on the paddock.
Comben looks to be trialed down back, if the practice games are anything to go by.

North should definitely look to trade out their first for an established key forward. Not sure the club would have much appeal to JUH though, especially if, say, Sydney are also sniffing about.

More likely to stay than go, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comben looks to be trialed down back, if the practice games are anything to go by.

North should definitely look to trade out their first for an established key forward. Not sure the club would have much appeal to JUH though, especially if, say, Sydney are also sniffing about.

More likely to stay than go, IMO.
The market for talls is crazy right now. Some suggestion the Hawks offered $900k pa for Marshall!

The market for talls is crazy right now. Some suggestion the Hawks offered $900k pa for Marshall!
It's definitely overheated. Bulldogs one of the clubs to get lucky with academy/FS picks being talls recently. Probably have the same thing in a few years also, as there's simply so many mids in the first round the past few drafts and this one coming looks the same.

I believe every club is asking the question and are being told that the current starting point is Sydney's $1.5m a year offer. Dogs trying to leverage sentiment to pay a bit less for less years.

Reports from people inside club are that they’re not worried JuH is even entertaining leaving at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reports from people inside club are that they’re not worried JuH is even entertaining leaving at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The only thing you can believe out of a non bias party is the wet ink on the paper.

The best example is Dayne Beams at Brisbane's B&F telling the crowd he isn't going anywhere, meanwhile the plan to move him back to Victoria had been in the works since the middle of the season.

At some point, the player needs to put the ink on the paper.

That's the problem, we have cap room but he ain't a FA
If our list was in a better position overall I would be happy to pay pretty much anything
But as it stands we really need to hit the draft for some quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back