James Sicily the Reincarnation of Vincent Van Gogh ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom_Thumb

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
There you have it, there are only a limited number of moulds going round. This time around
he has a little less talent but the temper to match, just waiting for the ear to come off now.

6832166-6445895-image-m-11_1543569537061.jpg

Vincent was unappreciated in his own time and had to be bankrolled by his brother. Plus I don't think he ever took an intercept mark. Sicily on the other hand is hated and bankrolled by pokies. Plus he couldn't paint no Starry starry night. Looks like a draw.

Vincent was one of the most talented in his field in centuries. Changed the entire way we approach the subject. The other guy, not so much.

Have you seen the illustrated movie Vincent? Probably the moat beautiful movie I've ever seen. All painted by artists across the world, voluntarily, as a tribute to him, done in his style. Simply mind-blowing.

Vincent was unappreciated in his own time and had to be bankrolled by his brother. Plus I don't think he ever took an intercept mark. Sicily on the other hand is hated and bankrolled by pokies. Plus he couldn't paint no Starry starry night. Looks like a draw.

Sold one painting during his lifetime. Now the most famous and most loved artist ever

I've seen a lot of his paintings this year. Went to the Museum of Modern Art in New York to see Starry Night, went to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, and went to a lot of other museums where his work has been shown. I am only relatively recent to painting, but I did an acrylic of Starry Night, and an oil. Really love his technique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you have it, there are only a limited number of moulds going round. This time around
he has a little less talent but the temper to match, just waiting for the ear to come off now.

6832166-6445895-image-m-11_1543569537061.jpg

old news, was on HFC website last week.

A man walks into a tavern in the Netherlands and sees Vincent van Gogh sitting by himself. The man walks up to him and says, "Wow! It's you: Vincent van Gogh the famous painter! Can I buy you a drink?"
Van Gogh replies, "No thanks. I've got one 'ere."

I went to the Van Gogh exhibition when it was here in Melbourne and to my surprise he did do a portrait of Sicily, here I took a picture of it:
View attachment 591319

People taking pictures there was the most annoying thing ever. Just buy the book where professionals took the picture

People taking pictures there was the most annoying thing ever. Just buy the book where professionals took the picture
OOOOO La di da....regular art snob hey.
As much as I generally agree, not really into his stuff and only took 3 pics.
I try to be discreet about it and not get in anyone’s way.
I do enjoy trying to get in peoples photos if they are been ridiculous about it.

OOOOO La di da....regular art snob hey.
As much as I generally agree, not really into his stuff and only took 3 pics.
I try to be discreet about it and not get in anyone’s way.
I do enjoy trying to get in peoples photos if they are been ridiculous about it.

Not a snob just easily annoyed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back