James Sicily... what a complete c***

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of bloke sprays his own team mate after getting treated to one of the all time falcons?
Not only does he have the most punchable face in the AFL, his own team mates clearly don't like him either... looks like he has the potential to the AFL's biggest penis for many years to come.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Weren't the $wines playing at the same time, fella? Do you prefer to watch the Dawks?

Something something 'Mardigras' something something 'blame the ref' something something.
Blah blah blah 'one bloke sticking two blokes heads up three blokes arses' blah blah '2014 gf' blah blah something 'Buddy'.

Hahaha, enjoyed this. Probably sums up the last 5 years of history between the two clubs pretty well, including the first bit about refs, some swans supporters are cringey in that sense.

Hate to say it but there's shades of a young Brereton about this kid, a bit less talent and even more hateable, but he's got real promise. Maybe Geelong could bring back Yeats for a rerun of the first minute of th 1989 GF? I have a feeling we will be resenting this w***er for years.

Hate to say it but there's shades of a young Brereton about this kid, a bit less talent and even more hateable, but he's got real promise. Maybe Geelong could bring back Yeats for a rerun of the first minute of th 1989 GF? I have a feeling we will be resenting this ****** for years.

Brereton got roots, this bloke wears woman repellant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to say it but there's shades of a young Brereton about this kid, a bit less talent and even more hateable, but he's got real promise. Maybe Geelong could bring back Yeats for a rerun of the first minute of th 1989 GF? I have a feeling we will be resenting this ****** for years.
Remind me to never take anything you write about football as serious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back