Game Day Carlton 'Complete body parts' Blues V Collingwood 'Missing teeth and toes' Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Christou and Koutafides were Collingwood supporters growing up. Ange showed up to his first training at Princess Park in his number 35 Collingwood jumper. Got sent home but worth it.

They have to ham it up on the radio but they would've loved that goal.

Christou and Koutafides were Collingwood supporters growing up. Ange showed up to his first training at Princess Park in his number 35 Collingwood jumper. Got sent home but worth it.

They have to ham it up on the radio but they would've loved that goal.
No they wouldn't have. Thats like cheering for the chick who gave you a BJ in the bushes at a 16yo house party going up against your wife. Completely immoral for most people but I guess morals is something Collingwood don't understand.

No they wouldn't have. Thats like cheering for the chick who gave you a BJ in the bushes at a 16yo house party going up against your wife. Completely immoral for most people but I guess morals is something Collingwood don't understand.
No, it's more like cheering for your tribe that you were abducted from against the brigands who abducted you.

It's about loyalty despite tyranny, and I hope one day you understand that.

No, it's more like cheering for your tribe that you were abducted from against the brigands who abducted you.

It's about loyalty despite tyranny, and I hope one day you understand that.
Nah, its more like getting out of a cult and the feelings of relief, freedom and satisfaction that go with it.

Nah, its more like getting out of a cult and the feelings of relief, freedom and satisfaction that go with it.
Its not a cult if the God is real.

Seriously those boys are like janissaries, kidnapped by the soul-less draft system and forced to play for their sworn enemies, same as the corrupt zones before it.

Not Peter Daicos (South) Gavin Brown (Hawthorn) or Pendles (Melbourne lol) though, they just needed a nudge in the right direction.

Why’s Chugga sitting there too? Guess he’s in win the game mode but that’s poor positioning seeing the space Nick had goal side to work into that he could’ve covered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back