Game Day Coleman Certified Carlton Blues V K-Train Derailed Richmond Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

It's true, my life sucks... retired at 45, living in Spain, travelling the world and supporting the reigning premiers - where did I go wrong??? 🤣

Meanwhile your joke club is the laughing stock of the century with 5 spoons and 0 flags 🤣 🤦‍♂️ 🤡
Retired and travelling (supposedly) but wasting time getting triggered on an obscure forum and posting pictures of your alien feet?

You’ve got severe issues, little (grotesque) man.

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

Yes that’s what I said. What’s your excuse for “wasting time getting triggered on an obscure forum” at 7am? 🤣

It’s called a pedicure when you get it on your feet, dumbarse 🤦‍♂️
You’ve posted pics of your repulsive fat fingers supposedly in NYC before, you grotesque joke of a (supposed) human.

You’re as stupid as your body is sickening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOTY 2024 for you and TrOTY 2024 for me 🤣 Epic meltdown in progress
Sausage Flog you are certainly one for the ages - but not in a good way. I’ll give you that. If being on an obscure forum while you’re living the ‘good life’ is your idea of living the ‘good life’, then you need more than a podiatrist and a decent manicure.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Imagine getting so triggered you call people sub-human 🤣 Now wonder you've barely posted here in 15 years. Maybe take some anger management course or go post somewhere that doesn't require a sense of humour 🤦‍♂️

zackah what do you have to do to get Flogstra tag around here

Well, probably wait until the end of the round for starters :shrug: or maybe even until other teams have played the same number of games as you? I know cheating is the Carlton way but we have standards here :D

zackah what do you have to do to get Flogstra tag around here. Fred name says Coleman Certified and our boys are 1st and 2nd.
You seem to be going off a tad early friend. The rest of us haven’t even got undressed yet :$

You seem to be going off a tad early friend. The rest of us haven’t even got undressed yet :$
Well, probably wait until the end of the round for starters :shrug: or maybe even until other teams have played the same number of games as you? I know cheating is the Carlton way but we have standards here :D
Relax flogs I am taking the piss. No need for you two to jump in bed together just yet ❤️ 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back