Fixture Reminder, if your club is playing in 'Opening Round' aka 'Round Zero' aka 'Yet Another Shitty AFL Initiative Round', they are a certified minnow servi

Remove this Banner Ad

If OR wasn’t a big deal, would the AFL pull out all the stops with quality artwork like THIS to promote it??? I think not

View attachment 1921355

Check and m8, OP 👸
This is beyond embarrassing. Round ZERO has just outmaneuvered AFLX as the most embarrassing sporting initiative in the world. The only - and when I say only I mean ONLY - saving grace in all this is the AFL at least had the common sense to book the Little Eight to be involved in this rubbish and not stain the other ten clubs with this filth.

431778074_788721686638139_6372787186052887211_n.jpg

Last edited:
ng as the curtain raiser for the REAL teams come Round 1 aka the REAL start of the season.

So, without further ado, the following clubs are all CERTIFIED minnows kicking off the dew:

Sydney Swans
Melbourne Demons
Gold Coast Suns
Collingwood Magpies
Greater Western Sydney Giants
Richmond Tigers
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Blues

Henceforth to be known as the Little Eight. That is all.

View attachment 1920966
you do realise this puts Freo on the big boys list......

Imagine blindly agreeing to what the AFL pumps out in their never ending attempt to make money!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the monumental flop of the opening game of flOpening Round I'm hearing murmurs that the six remaining members of the Little Eight are trying to withdraw their participation. I doubt they'll get their way, so look forward to three more flops.
Stupider is still blubbering over his minnows being rejected for the opening round!...

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back