Think Tank Post here if your club has >82k members and are therefore not a minnow povo club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please continue your epic multi-thread meltdown on the eve of a finals campaign your team isn’t participating in :$

Xmas came early this year 👍
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Correct me if I'm wrong but the single biggest attendance in the AFL era occurred with Geelong hosting the interstate Swans at the Mighty MCG. The drawing power is unmatched, and quite frankly just like Kardinia Park the MCG needs to consider some redevelopments to bump the capacity up a tad if it wants to retain its privilege of hosting the Mighty Geelong Cats into the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously who gives a * about membership numbers ?

In some instances less is more, case in point the A League, I love being a Melbourne Heart/City supporter and member, got far far less * knuckle losers and Ultras (fanatical sokka hookigans) at our games than our neighbours, Vic-Tree.

You can talk, "Pet Shop Tigers"
It's true West Coast "memberships" represent a bit more, I heard you have to dynamite art least two world heritage indigenous rock art sites before you qualify. Hawks are fuming they didn't think of it.

Bit easier for the Pies, they pop a parole officer down in the Ponsford and we just roll in.

You can talk, "Pet Shop Tigers"
Considering most of west coasts members are paying for a waitlist number and don't actually get game access. How many of your members are In the wings?

No wonder why west coast are rich. They are running the biggest rort in the AFL

Considering most of west coasts members are paying for a waitlist number and don't actually get game access. How many of your members are In the wings?

No wonder why west coast are rich. They are running the biggest rort in the AFL
least our members are humans - i mean, even the 'humans' that have tiger membership barely qualify

Remove this Banner Ad

Back