Competitions Jane Doe Goalkicking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to change Dawson with Brodie

croweater 41 - Soligo (Cook Rowe Thilthorpe Fogarty Rachele McHenry McAdam Walker Milera Murphy Keays Himmelberg)

BrissyCrow - Smith (Himmelberg, McHenry, Keays, Milera, Murphy, Rowe, Soligo, McAdam, Fogarty, Thilthorpe, Walker, Rachele)

Unfortunate broom closet here. Laird and Hinge were available for both

Unfortunate broom closet here. Laird and Hinge were available for both
Laird was one we probably should have gotten. Hinge would have been just ahead of Butts and Murray had it got that far.

Laird was one we probably should have gotten. Hinge would have been just ahead of Butts and Murray had it got that far.
In hind sight I agree. I changed from Dawson to Smith but I was also thinking of Berry and Schoenberg given their freedom to move with the ball but overlooked Laird. So what happens now.

In hind sight I agree. I changed from Dawson to Smith but I was also thinking of Berry and Schoenberg given their freedom to move with the ball but overlooked Laird. So what happens now.
We enter the infamous broom closest. 9 time out of 10 a new game would start. But with just two rounds left it will be interesting to see whether a new game does start.

Maybe this is the new rule. Everyone picks 4 players if you miss one you’re out

No formal response from #DrugsAreBadMackay
200.gif

Done for 2022

Start afresh in 2023 with Cool New Rule to be revealed

Great effort croweater 41 and BrissyCrow! Our longest competition ever I think. Deserved to be an outright winner but it wasn't to be

Hey Drugs just wondering whether you will be running our comps this year. Looking forward to having them back as part of my weekly entertainment.

You set them up and then I will help you manage the goal kicking comp and the Lock of the Week. You need someone else to help manage the other comps. Just a thought.

Please don't leave it till the last minute

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back