Status
Not open for further replies.

Happys Dad

Draftee
Aug 25, 2008
In the Mines
AFL Club
Melbourne
As B HAWK has previously highlighted, i am a scout at the Australian Institute of Sport and have done some work with AFL recruiting managers in the past. I first spotted Jayden Bath of Irrewarra three seasons back when i was watching my son play, who was coaching irrewarra at the time. My son was playing seniors and Bath was in the under fourteens and irocked a little early to have a look. I was immediately impressed with the many attributes Bath possessed which i educatedly assessed could be nurtered and improved upon. I saw alot of potential in him but he was unable to come down to do some work with us in Canberra at the time due to his schooling studies. It was a shame to let such a talent aslip but he is really starting to blossom as a footballer now and was best on ground in the first final on the weekend. Encourage all to get along to watch him this saturday, no.4 for irrewarra seventeens, as you may be watching a geelong falcon for next year.

Happys Dad

Draftee
Aug 25, 2008
In the Mines
AFL Club
Melbourne
is this serious stuff? can this bath kid play?
yes he can fair dinkum play. Son of Norm Bath who is a life member at Irrewarra and could have played AFL they say so the pedigree is definately there. Dont like making rash statements about juniors as a rule as it only creates pressure on them but i see no reason why Bath cannot play football at the highest level later on in his career..the talent is there

Aug 25, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
yes he can fair dinkum play. Son of Norm Bath who is a life member at Irrewarra and could have played AFL they say so the pedigree is definately there. Dont like making rash statements about juniors as a rule as it only creates pressure on them but i see no reason why Bath cannot play football at the highest level later on in his career..the talent is there
aright thanks for the heads up ill keep an eye out. i played a bit of junior football for south colac in the colac dfl many moons ago

Happys Dad

Draftee
Aug 25, 2008
In the Mines
AFL Club
Melbourne
Unfortunately i was unable to make it down to saturdays final. I see that irrewarra lost and bath was not named in best. Anyone who saw the game: did he play? and if so how did he go?

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Unfortunately i was unable to make it down to saturdays final. I see that irrewarra lost and bath was not named in best. Anyone who saw the game: did he play? and if so how did he go?

well i was somewhat dissapointed with his performance. Was unaccountable and went no where within 50m of a man all day. His lack of a left foot was exposed and he showed his undiscipline when giving the runner a spray at one stage.

B-HAWK 26

Senior List
Nov 19, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bath Vs Mckay

possibly the most hotly contested and vigourous rivalry in recent junior football history, but who is the better player?
express your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back