Jemmy Rockliff goes bang and effectively kills Tassie’s hopes of getting an AFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
So old Jemmy has taken the Hobart stadium out the back and… well, you know…

How many more lifetimes will it be before Tassie gets an AFL team? 4? 5? And will Essington have won a final by then?

Anyway, now the AFL can get back to more important matters than Tasmania, like what colour shorts away teams should wear… :$

Post your congratulations to Jemmy here, or your thoughts and prayers for Jazny and the rest of the unwashed Tasmanians.

How good is having an AFL team? 😎

seinfeld-kramer-that-s-a-shame-svoejp4g4by1quj7.gif

Last edited:

So old Jemmy has taken the Hobart stadium out the back and… well, you know…

How many more lifetimes will it be before Tassie gets an AFL team? 4? 5? And will Essington have won a final by then?

Anyway, now the AFL can get back to more important matters than Tasmania, like what colour shorts away teams should wear… :$

Post your congratulations to Jemmy here, or your thoughts and prayers for Jazny and the rest of the unwashed Tasmanians.

How good is having an AFL team? 😎

seinfeld-kramer-that-s-a-shame-svoejp4g4by1quj7.gif
Do you only read headlines? You should hang out in the SRP board more, you would fit right in :embarrassedv1:

Do you only read headlines? You should hang out in the SRP board more, you would fit right in :embarrassedv1:
Maybe I should. Since you’re routinely bant over there, no need to filter out your posts to get to quality content, like I have to do here.

:$

Forgive me, Jemmy, for I have sinned. I thought Tasmania could handle having their own AFL team, but now I see how misguided I was.

The only teams Tasmania will ever have are Norf and Hawf. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This shortens Tarryn Thomas's AFL career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back