Think Tank A list of reasons why Tasmania should not have an AFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

• We probably shouldn't promote relationships with your sister
  • Their basketball team is named after an ant
  • Its small
  • The biggest sporting event they have finishes there and no one GAF about it because the start is the only thing that is interesting (in the drinks break of the cricket)
  • Launceston
  • Jack Reiwoldt
  • The entire west side of the state is a place no one ever visits or cares about (....wait that could apply to the mainland too)
  • Jazny

Feel free to add friends :)

Oh I forgot the most important one :$

419cb913b51c65157d17de450161482f

A list of reasons why Essendon should not have an AFL team​

They are convicted drug cheats

/thread

Ikon Park cheated with brown paper bags when they were known as Carlton, does that mean they should get the same honour as Essendon?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

The Jackjumpers have only existed for like 3 years and already have won my finals than Essendon have in the last 20 :embarrassedv1:
Congratulations to JJ for not having a shed that ruined their ability to exist.

• They whore themselves out so desperate poor teams like norf can play there in front of 15 people and 35 heads
Oh dear, Zackah. When someone w*s themselves, they get paid to do something they don't want to do. It is North and Hawf that are ****ing themselves to our government. Take your filthy Victorian * teams back, we don't want them anymore. As an EXTREMELY DEVOUT Christian I have always been opposed to our government's lude behavior with Hawf and Norf even though it was funny watching them pretend to be Tasmanian for money. But they have shamed themselves quite enough!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, Zackah. When someone w*s themselves, they get paid to do something they don't want to do. It is North and Hawf that are ****ing themselves to our government. Take your filthy Victorian * teams back, we don't want them anymore. As a Christian I have always been opposed to our government's lude behavior with Hawf and Norf even though it was funny watching them pretend to be Tasmanian for money. But they have shamed themselves quite enough!

What are thoughts on Tarryn Thomas' behaviour as a Christian?

• Their most famous people are Australia's worst mass murderer and a s**t actor who has been dead for nearly 100 years who only got famous after he told the state to GAGF
The GOAT actor and extremely handsome.
1705799901337.jpeg

The GOAT Queen and extremely beautiful Mary. The GOAT cricketer Ponting. The GOAT swimmer Ariarne Titmus. The GOAT AFL player Peter "5.64 & 16 & 6" Hudson.

Oh dear, who is famous from Essendon. Does anyone recognise a single name on this list? :embarrassedv1:

Ah yes forgot about the queen who also told the state to GAGF and is currently being cheated on by her better looking husband who no one can really blame for chasing good looking tail
Are there any news headlines you dont believe poor Zackah? Our King Frederick is incredibly loyal to our Queen Mary.

Ship essendon off to Tasmania not like they've done anything good for the sport in the last 20 years. Remove the blight.

Are there any news headlines you dont believe poor Zackah? Our King Frederick is incredibly loyal to our Queen Mary.

This is the 'tail' Freddy cheated with

images

What can I say ? Blondes really are better than Brunettes. She looks like fun compared to the 'Ice Queen' Mary

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back