AFL: "LEt'S sTArt tHE SEAsOn wITh TEN tEaMS HAvINg a bYE aND cALL iT RoUNd zERo!!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Obviously the big clubs are yet again sacrificing their big drawing home games to try and build this competition in the NRL states, I just wish some of the smaller clubs could do more, its such a burden on the big 4 carrying this competition, Oh hang on I should say Big 3 Essendon didn't make the cut.:$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's kick off with a wokefest :drunk:

View attachment 1852994

I am already cringing at the thought of this fiasco.

McGuire is a special guest. Is making a public apology for his corruption, incompetence, racism and misogyny.

He is being placed in stocks before and after the game with spuds called Maynard and rotten radishes (red on the outside,white in the middle) called Moore being chucked at him.

Punters will pay for the privilege. Funds raised are going to GetUp.

McGuire is a special guest. Is making a public apology for his corruption, incompetence, racism and misogyny.

He is being placed in stocks before and after the game with spuds called Maynard and rotten radishes (red on the outside,white in the middle) called Moore being chucked at him.

Punters will pay for the privilege. Funds raised are going to GetUp.
uruguay-football.gif

Surely this is a joke?

"Yeah nah thought we'd let state government buy home games for their local sides coz, yeah, and the first round we thought we'd start with the reigning straight setters vs a side with no supporters, and really bring it home with HALF A ROUND OF FOOTY".

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

The whole opening round as opposed to round 1:think: is fairly uninspiring of course it will still be better than the NRL bum sniffers
It is. It's just set up to demoralise teams like Norf from the get go, and give other teams a head start.
When you have to start from behind it's harder to build momentum.

I don't worry because my team fights tooth and nail regardless of ladder position, but a lot of teams just crumble and give up the ghost once they're about 12th.

Carlton ✅
Collingwood ✅
Richmond ✅

But it feels like there is a team missing. Like there is another big Vic team.

Nah, I must have dreamt it.

Carlton ✅
Collingwood ✅
Richmond ✅

But it feels like there is a team missing. Like there is another big Vic team.

Nah, I must have dreamt it.
Yeah, i can't think of any other big Melbin teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back