AFL: "LEt'S sTArt tHE SEAsOn wITh TEN tEaMS HAvINg a bYE aND cALL iT RoUNd zERo!!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sack Dillon! Round Zero is the Coke Zero of AFL opening rounds!
Imagine in 2028 we can have gather round and round "0" in Tassie in the state of the art new Stadium.

McGuire is a special guest. Is making a public apology for his corruption, incompetence, racism and misogyny. He is being placed in stocks before and after the game with spuds called Maynard and rotten radishes (red on the outside,white in the middle) called Moore being chucked at him.

Excellent melt would read again 10/10

We have these things in Victoria called Aeroplanes, I'm not sure if the rest of the country have them yet, but if you get on one you can get from Melbourne to Sydney in an hour!

What an amazing invention!

How Much Is One Ton Of One Dollar Bills - Dollar Poster

Imagine in 2028 we can have gather round and round "0" in Tassie in the state of the art new Stadium.

A team in Tassie will go as swimmingly as Johnny Deep and Amber Heard's marriage

I give Tassie 10 years top, before they are liquidated and or relocate to Wellington

I've seen more than you, you middle age floggo, 8 cups all up so i can go very satisfied even if I die tomorrow. It's 30 years since your last one and 5 spoons must very irritating aye?🤣

No it doesn't actually Mr Senility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back