News JLT 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they gotten over the last derby yet?

No :$

But in the interest of fair and balanced there was this:

That is all.

This from a supporter group that would erect a statue of Dale Kickett for throwing a dozen haymakers

My response regarding his height and KPPs was more looking at succession plans for JK not as a JD type of player.[A][ Jk is closer to the finish line than the start; As he gets older he is more injury prone[C] Our 2018 showed the value of size.[D] The new hold your ground rule will favour bigger bodies.Allen and Brander are very talented but would probably be manhandled by a Rance.I would rather have a 191cm talent than a 198cm log;but id rather have a 198cm talent than either.
I didn't respond to you? I was making a joke that we always draft players with the intention of making them into midfielders but they never end up playing there.
But anyway, Allen is bigger than 191cm, I think he's pushing 195 at least and JK is listed at 194 so he's not exactly a giant. Not many young KPF's in their second season would have the muscle to break even with a mature backman. And Allen is going to be a much better player than Rance anyway, give him 3 or 4 years and he'll be leading our forward line and dominating the league.

Over on the Freo JLT thread almost all the posts mention Gaff. The Pitchforks and Torches certainly haven't been put away

I hope they have sufficient security down their on Sunday. Ticket allocation is exhausted for the game, no doubt plenty of purples going down to get their 2 cents worth of heckling in on Gaffy. All it takes is one idiot to jump the fence...

You guys canā€™t tell me you wouldnā€™t be fuming if the shoe was on the other foot though surely? Weā€™d all be here waiting in the wings to see the next meeting between the two players as well. Just a thought

That's probably fair, it's just amusing how fictional everything becomes in the heat of their rage. I remember one of the Freo fans suggesting Gaff was 'clearly a mouth-breathing idiot, not much going on upstairs'... The guy got a 99 ATAR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys canā€™t tell me you wouldnā€™t be fuming if the shoe was on the other foot though surely? Weā€™d all be here waiting in the wings to see the next meeting between the two players as well. Just a thought

I think as a fan base they have every right to not think much of Gaffy. I certainly think Hall is a dog for his shot on Staker. My firm belief that Gaff hit Brayshaw deliberately but not in the face deliberately is pretty cold comfort to Brayshaw's jaw and teeth.

It's the ridiculous posturing around "squaring up the ledger" and that the hit is somehow worse because of Brayshaw's age that is a bit sad.

Vickery and Cox?

What's the odds there will be feral punch ons down at Rushton Park when the purpos boo Gaffy and scream abuse?

What's the odds there will be feral punch ons down at Rushton Park when the purpos boo Gaffy and scream abuse?

It's a bit sad to have to think this way but they would want to make sure they have some security there that knows how to deal with crowd volatility.

Purple ferals are happy to punch women from their own supporter base when they get their blood up.

I hope they have sufficient security down their on Sunday. Ticket allocation is exhausted for the game, no doubt plenty of purples going down to get their 2 cents worth of heckling in on Gaffy. All it takes is one idiot to jump the fence...
This isn't a sly dig at Bennell is it? He has a bit of form at this venue.....

I didn't respond to you? I was making a joke that we always draft players with the intention of making them into midfielders but they never end up playing there.
But anyway, Allen is bigger than 191cm, I think he's pushing 195 at least and JK is listed at 194 so he's not exactly a giant. Not many young KPF's in their second season would have the muscle to break even with a mature backman. And Allen is going to be a much better player than Rance anyway, give him 3 or 4 years and he'll be leading our forward line and dominating the league.
I hope your right about that 195cm.Twould be nice.He is definitely going to be a ripper.Its not just his footy skills ;its its his nous in a tight situation.Like all the best footballers he does the right thing.Jk is listed at 196cm.Allen is already a better mark.I thought we only recruited half back flankers??

I hope your right about that 195cm.Twould be nice.He is definitely going to be a ripper.Its not just his footy skills ;its its his nous in a tight situation.Like all the best footballers he does the right thing.Jk is listed at 196cm.Allen is already a better mark.I thought we only recruited half back flankers??

That's bold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back