JLT Series 2018 - West Coast v Port Adelaide, Sun, Feb 25th, 3.35pm WST, Leederville Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Show me where Cotchin has dropped his knees or raised his arm for a free kick. Also a cracking deflection from Shuey’s cheating. Nice job

Umps been really soft and port very dirty so far.
Gray bracing himself for contact because McGovern went in low? It was a footy contest.

Love Robbie as a player but he should get a couple weeks for that

For what? running at the football.

Did everything to miss Mcgovern and just braced late.

Got him with the back of the shoulder blade.

Nothing in it, not malicious - just a football incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what? running at the football.

Did everything to miss Mcgovern and just braced late.

Got him with the back of the shoulder blade.

Nothing in it, not malicious - just a football incident.

Tucked the elbow in, chose to bump hit the oppo in the head

Don't reckon he chose to bump, reckon he realised he was about to make contact in an unavoidable decision and braced for impact

Don't reckon he chose to bump, reckon he realised he was about to make contact in an unavoidable decision and braced for impact

Yeah maybe. Could be 50/50 decision. I rewatched a few times which doesn’t help in slow-mo. Personally think he’s in trouble.

Good to see I'm paying attention...

When did WC change their logo??

:huh:

Generic crap, imo. Change it back.

Nah - reckon it's awesome. much better than our last one - which was very "corporate:

This is much more in line with our original logo. The colours and logo are very much in keeping with our heritage and as far as i can tel - popular with our fans

Nah - reckon it's awesome. much better than our last one - which was very "corporate:

This is much more in line with our original logo. The colours and logo are very much in keeping with our heritage and as far as i can tel - popular with our fans

Fair enough, then.

What else could he have done? Both players going at the ball, McGovern goes down to get it a split second quicker than Gray. Gray has to brace for contact, he has no other choice.

What else could he have done? Both players going at the ball, McGovern goes down to get it a split second quicker than Gray. Gray has to brace for contact, he has no other choice.

Yeah I hear you, but he still did what he did and tucked the elbow in and hit a guy in the head while it was over the ball. Not advocating he sits out, love him as a player. Just reckon he’s in a bit of trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back