Johann Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeepers!! I recon you are seriously underselling him! My call for 2015 is that Yoey is going to really surprise a most onlookers!
It was actually a bit of a joke......there around 40 players on the list and the only way he can get a game next year is if there are heaps of injuries (footy gods forbid!)

I hope he can crack a few games eventually!

It was actually a bit of a joke......there around 40 players on the list and the only way he can get a game next year is if there are heaps of injuries (footy gods forbid!)

I hope he can crack a few games eventually!

IF he did set the SANFL on fire and we needed a midfielder would he get upgraded and jump ahead of Moore, Young, Stewart or Mitchell ? Unlikely ...unless he's a gem?

@ PAFC New recruit @YoeyWagner spent his first day on the job back home in Pt Lincoln with the Empowering Youth Program!

B2Ix9QCCQAA10Io.jpg

@ PAFC New recruit @YoeyWagner spent his first day on the job back home in Pt Lincoln with the Empowering Youth Program!

B2Ix9QCCQAA10Io.jpg

good to see we still have a presence over there despite those redleg campaigners taking over !!!

What a fantastic servant to the club Russell Ebert has been......for so many years
can any one tell me what honours the club has bestowed upon him? is there anything that should be done whilst he is alive & "with it" enough to appreciate it?
i understand that there will be a statue outside of Adelaide oval but i refer to anything from the club?

B2Ix9QCCQAA10Io.jpg

dat super awkward crouching old man hidden dragon.

What a fantastic servant to the club Russell Ebert has been......for so many years
can any one tell me what honours the club has bestowed upon him? is there anything that should be done whilst he is alive & "with it" enough to appreciate it?
i understand that there will be a statue outside of Adelaide oval but i refer to anything from the club?

I only just noticed Russ in the pic ... doh

what do u mean still with it? He'd only be 60yo? It's a wonder we haven't got one of the power awards named in his honor ... perhaps to the highest vote getter in the Brownlow from Port each year ... The Russell medal award?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good to see we still have a presence over there despite those redleg campaigners taking over !!!

Don't get me started on those guys sneaking around on my turf.... campaigners

What I mean is give the guy something before it's too late....

how about the award for the best handball of the year. regardless of whether the campaigning umpire pays it. Robbie Gray's EF special gets this year's gong ;)

What I mean is give the guy something before it's too late....

- PAFC Hall of Fame
- PAFC Greatest Team, Centreman (Vice Captain)
- Life Membership

What else is there to bestow?

I only just noticed Russ in the pic ... doh

what do u mean still with it? He'd only be 60yo? It's a wonder we haven't got one of the power awards named in his honor ... perhaps to the highest vote getter in the Brownlow from Port each year ... The Russell medal award?

I'm all for more acknowledgement to Russell

surely he would be one of the next few into legend status in the (V)AFL hall of fame

but say back to yourself the Russell Medal award

it sounds ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back