Current Jordan Shanks-Markovina 'friendlyjordies' Bondi House Firebombed Twice *WHODUNIT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lawyer Mark Davis calls it "Someone has clearly just tried to kill Jordan Shanks"

Police are investigating a "suspicious" fire at the Sydney home of YouTube political commentator and comedian friendlyjordies on Wednesday morning.

Emergency crews arrived at the scene about 1:20am this morning, and found a verandah engulfed in flames.

Firefighters extinguished the blaze but the house and a neighbouring property suffered "significant damage".

NSW Police say officers are investigating links to another fire at the same home last week, on November 17.

Mr Shanks-Markovina came to the scene at Wilga Street this afternoon where he chatted with police before briefly addressing the media.

He said his mind was "racing" over who was responsible, but claimed to have a "list" of suspects.

The comedian also raised grievances with his portrayal in the media.

Here's his lawyer who also has alleged these firebombings are attempted murder.

Imagine as Jordies having to deal with the corrupt NSW police in charge of this investigation, lol, they'd be one of the prime suspects. :tearsofjoy:

Got a feeling its linked to that crime family who runs Coronation Property Development that he did some vids on 3 or so months ago

It's a very bad turn and the messaging really serious, he'll need more personal protection and given he does live shows in front of hundreds of people he doesn't know, he's going to need a lot of extra security and eyes on his crowds.

I know he's very brave but I think he needs to reorganise a bit.

Even if the firebomber is found, it won't mean given his profile, that he can totally relax either imo because people get stupid copycat ideas.

I was wondering if his rattling of high up cages would have had any backlash.

Let's just hope he doesn't get disappeared

Political assassination attempts in Sydney not a new thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious but I still think he should have gone with Saturday Night Fever theme 'Stayin' Alive'.
It's equal parts hilarious and terrifying. He is a very, very brave man and I hope we won't have to commiserate his early demise. What a swill of totally corrupt police, courts, media and pollies in NSW. At least in Victoria we have the decency to keep our corruption quiet.

I think BF should celebrate the life of perhaps the most grifting politician in NSW, so as his 'legacy' is never forgotten. My suggestion is an annual award, the BF 'Pork Barilaro' awarded after a poll of who they feel is most corrupt and grifting politician for the year. The 2022 award would be given, retrospectively to the awards namesake, John Barilaro.

Quick run to the studio.........

[sounds of plaster being slapped around, paint being sloshed, cussing etc etc]

1676719155071.png

It's not quit finished but you can see it's coming along nicely. First coat of paint needs to dry and I need to add a few details. I'm thinking a greasy scrotum, an audio circuit that makes whiney noises and a mechatronic tongue with 3 licking speeds, low, fast and OMG.
I'll keep you appraised of my progress.

It's equal parts hilarious and terrifying. He is a very, very brave man and I hope we won't have to commiserate his early demise. What a swill of totally corrupt police, courts, media and pollies in NSW. At least in Victoria we have the decency to keep our corruption quiet.

I think BF should celebrate the life of perhaps the most grifting politician in NSW, so as his 'legacy' is never forgotten. My suggestion is an annual award, the BF 'Pork Barilaro' awarded after a poll of who they feel is most corrupt and grifting politician for the year. The 2022 award would be given, retrospectively to the awards namesake, John Barilaro.

View attachment 1610897

It's not quit finished but you can see it's coming along nicely. First coat of paint needs to dry and I need to add a few details. I'm thinking a greasy scrotum, an audio circuit that makes whiney noises and a mechatronic tongue with 3 licking speeds, low, fast and OMG.
Fully sick, bruz!

View attachment 1610897

You're making me feel quite hungry now.
(For the pork, and not the scrotum)

CCTV released as investigation into alleged arson attack on Bondi home continues - Strike Force Promethium

Wednesday, 22 November 2023 06:00:11 AM

Arson Unit detectives have released CCTV as they appeal for information into an alleged arson attack on a Bondi home last year.

About 12.20am on Wednesday 23 November 2022, emergency services were called to a home on Wilga Street in Bondi following reports of a fire.

Fire & Rescue NSW extinguished the blaze, which caused significant damage to a home and adjoining property.

The house, while occupied, was vacant at the time of the fire. Adjoining houses were cleared by police as a precaution and there were no reports of injuries.

Officers from Eastern Suburbs Police Area Command established a crime scene which was subject to forensic examination before State Crime Command’s Financial Crimes Squad Arson Unit took carriage of the investigation under Strike Force Promethium.

Initial inquiries suggest the incident was linked to a fire at the same house reported days earlier on Thursday 17 November 2022.

As inquiries continue, strike force detectives have released CCTV of two cars they believe could assist with their investigation.

CCTV shows the cars in the vicinity of the crime scene around the time of the fires, having travelled from the Campbelltown area, via Canley Heights, and through the West Connex and Cross City tunnel to Bondi.

One car is a black 2018 Mercedes c200, believed stolen, bearing what police believe are cloned plated.

The other car is a silver 2013 Ford Falcon with one working fog light and reflective stickers under the number plate.

The vision shows the Mercedes travelling north on Rowland Avenue toward Wilga Street and the Ford Falcon on both Bondi Road and Glen Street.

Police believe four or more males – with potential links to Organised Crime Networks – were in the cars at the time. One male is currently assisting police with their inquiries.

As the investigation continues, police are appealing for anyone with information about the whereabouts of these cars or identity of their owners and occupants at the time to come forward.

Anyone with information that may assist investigators is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000
or

https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au
. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report information via NSW Police social media pages.

The video release today can be found on (posted around Midday AEST).

WHODUNIT?

One of the alleged firebombers was reportedly already in Silverwater when arrested and subsequently charged.

'Alameddine crime family associate charged over FriendlyJordies firebombing'

'December 21, 2023 — 5.00am'

'...Tufi Junior Tauese-Auelua, 37, appeared at Waverley Court on Wednesday charged with two counts of damaging property by fire in company.

Detective Superintendent Gordon Arbinja, commander of the financial crimes squad, confirmed a person was arrested at a correctional centre at Silverwater and also said “police can confirm that the person arrested has links to an organised crime group situated in the south-west of Sydney”.

“This alleged attack was co-ordinated and targeted,” said Arbinja, who foreshadowed further arrests in coming weeks.
Tauese-Auelua did not apply for bail. The matter will return to court on January 30.'

From the article

" There is no suggestion that any member of the Nahas family nor Barilaro had any knowledge of or involvement in the arson attack on Shanks’ Bondi rental property which suffered significant damage when firebombed in November 2022."

From the article

" There is no suggestion that any member of the Nahas family nor Barilaro had any knowledge of or involvement in the arson attack on Shanks’ Bondi rental property which suffered significant damage when firebombed in November 2022."

There's no need to stress this unless there is some sort of connection between the parties?

There's no need to stress this unless there is some sort of connection between the parties?
The old lawyers would've " recommended " they add it

From the article

Yes, we must all remember that John 'pork' Barilaro had nothing to do with it, especially in his role as an executive director of Coronation Property Co who are just your usual fun loving property developer's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back