Josh Caddy stomping

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a fine for misconduct.

What a joke really, was far worse than what Sicily did and he got a week and was graded as "serious" misconduct.

That the triangle choke he put on Howe is only worth a fine is astonishing. Makes you wonder what a Richmond player has to do to be suspended
Amazingly wasn't even called a free kick, game was still tight at that point, ball was in Hawks 50, umpire just tells them to get up?

If you watch the whole vision, Cotchin tackles Howe to ground without the ball, then you have his hand is stomped on, then he has legs intentionally wrapped around his head, not a single free kick and I have heard multiple radio personalities say that the game was well umpired and that the decisions were sensible.

Disgrace

Last edited:
Amazingly wasn't even called a free kick, game was still tight at that point, ball was in Hawks 50, umpire just tells them to get up?

Amazingly if you watch the whole vision, Cotchin tackles Howe to ground without the ball, then you have his hand is stomped on, then he has legs intentionally wrapped around his head, not a single free kick and I have heard multiple radio personalities say that the game was well umpired and that the decisions were sensible.

Disgrace

Howe got hard done by many times that game. Nearly had his head taken off by Martin (accidental) soccering a ball off and not called kicking in danger.

Howe got hard done by many times that game. Nearly had his head taken off by Martin (accidental) soccering a ball off and not called kicking in danger.

Yep, one kicking in danger was called last night to the Tigers and it was a soft toe poke, twice Hawks players had their hands kicked or the ball kicked out of their hands and no whistle.

Anyway, hows this from the AFL website:

"The headlock, also in the second term, was sparked by the Hawk dragging Caddy down."

Then proceeds to show video where Caddy is all over him and Howe is in the submissive position, yeah, Howe started it!

I watched the whole game and a lot of Richmond games this year. last night wasn't an isolated incident. They have been playing that way all year. I especially dislike their penchant for pushing unsuspecting players into marking contests or packs on the ground. It's dangerous.

If Barry Hall had a Hawthorn players head pinned between his knees what do you think would be today's discussion?
Then stop watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't look deliberate to me. Caddy dragging him off Cotchin, not looking down, and moved his foot away immediately.

If tiny things like this worry some people, they need to start watching a different sport

This thread =:'(:'(:'(:drunk::drunk::drunk::'(:'(:'(..........Me after reading = :think::rolleyes::D

Really Id expect no less from Geelong and Adelaide supporters.....sooking is second nature, but the rest of you guys....I'm embarrassed for you.

Sicily got a week despite causing no damage.

I wonder how many Richmond fans called him a dog... plenty of Geelong ones did despite Enright doing the same thing.
Yeah but just look at Sicly's head.....he should get 2 just for being born.........(just kidding, he's a good player)

Didn't look deliberate to me. Caddy dragging him off Cotchin, not looking down, and moved his foot away immediately.

If tiny things like this worry some people, they need to start watching a different sport

You are delusional, 100% intentional, looked like he was trying to squash a bug and not just move his foot, he didn't move it straight away either barely lifted his foot a good second later at which point Howe whips his hand out.

This needed the same penalty as Sicily and he gets away with nothing. Absolute disgrace from Michael Christian, how can you show two pieces of vision that show the same thing and one is straight to the tribunal and the other is a slap on the wrist just because it's finals?

Could have easily broken bones in his hands at which point he gets 2-3 weeks.

You are delusional, 100% intentional, looked like he was trying to squash a bug and not just move his foot, he didn't move it straight away either barely lifted his foot a good second later at which point Howe whips his hand out.

This needed the same penalty as Sicily and he gets away with nothing. Absolute disgrace from Michael Christian, how can you show two pieces of vision that show the same thing and one is straight to the tribunal and the other is a slap on the wrist just because it's finals?

Could have easily broken bones in his hands at which point he gets 2-3 weeks.
Valid questions. Until Michael gets back to you with his answer, try not to dwell, have a Bex and a lie down. Bloody Tigers. Stole your cup, broke your team and ate the last Tim Tam.

Thought he was Toby Greene for a minute but didn’t have the flexibility to get his foot to head height

Poor bloke - gotta warm up those hammies

In slow motion maybe. In real time he steps to keep balance, then picks his foot up straight away. I personally think Adelaide supporters need to stop commenting on anything Richmond related on here, it seems like some of you cannot be objective about them

I watched the whole game and a lot of Richmond games this year. last night wasn't an isolated incident. They have been playing that way all year. I especially dislike their penchant for pushing unsuspecting players into marking contests or packs on the ground. It's dangerous.

If Barry Hall had a Hawthorn players head pinned between his knees what do you think would be today's discussion?

If Barry made one of his jokes at the same time he'd get 20 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back