Past Josh Deluca

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a handy addition to our 2020 squad.

Looks to have speed and can hit a target, 2 things we are screaming out for.

Im very happy with his addition to our squad. And at 23 will grow with our youngsters.

IMO a full pre season in to the likes of Deluca, Setterfield, Docherty, Walsh, Stocker etc, will see us as a very different team in 2020

He's a handy addition to our 2020 squad.

Looks to have speed and can hit a target, 2 things we are screaming out for.

Im very happy with his addition to our squad. And at 23 will grow with our youngsters.

IMO a full pre season in to the likes of Deluca, Setterfield, Docherty, Walsh, Stocker etc, will see us as a very different team in 2020

Agree with you some the positive feeling will return next year, 2019 will be a hard grind with a few wins after the bye we’ll notch up at least 4 maybe 5 wins , let’s be patient the rewards better times ar3 around the corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A reply I got when I posed a q about him on the Freo board....

“Left footed Sam Menagola, but about 10cm shorter, and without the huge tank. Repeat efforts elite though.”
For any other footy tragics like myself, have a look at the WAFL vs SANFL game played a few weeks back.
He won the Simpson Medal, and that description of him seems pretty accurate from what I saw from that game.

Fact #8
CFC merchandising already have J D whipping boy badges ready for sale just in case.
Buy 2 and get a Sakc SOS badge free.
Can I swap one for a sack Bolts one instead?

And this...

“He is certainly a goer and doesn't mind the physical stuff plus can kick a goal, however his kicking in general is average and you will be guaranteed to see at least 1 and probably more flour bag punts per game.”
So our best kick already....just kidding.......:D

Watching his highlights he actually reminded me of one Dylan Shiel, similar size, well a bit smaller, and moves through traffic similar too, also a bit of Carrots about him. Strange kicking action.

Edit: Will he play for NB this weekend as it’s another live TV game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back