Scandal Justin Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times have you egged his house?
Never, isn't worth the price of 3.90 eggs from the supermarket.

I once had a short stint in the gaming industry. He wondered in, emptied his pocket of all his silver coins to Chuck through the gaming machines.

Had a total of 3.50. Not a single lie told.

Despite the fact he is a terrible person and not worth the air he breaths, he was a decent footballer.

Lost all his money to drugs and gambling.

Sucked in campaigner.

Saw him shirtless and off his face not long ago walking high street in Reservoir. Should be locked up. Degenerate

The original sentence was pathetically, farcically inadequate and the recent sentence served also laughable. This poor woman has endured horrendous abuse and lives in a constant state of fear. So six month sentence for a 'campaign of terror' that resulted in the amputation of his partner's finger. Gets out and proceeds to stalk her again and serves 59 days. FMD, doesn't exactly send a positve message to those suffering domestic abuse.

Partner terrorisers should be required to wear tracking bracelets. The victim should have a device as well and as soon as the bracelet is within a defined range they and the police get an alert. It could be like a reversing beeper so without actually knowing the location of the offender, you can tell whether they're getting closer or just rolled past along the highway up the road.

I kind of like the devices they had on "Suicide Squad". Give the partner a button that will take effect if its within range.

I kind of like the devices they had on "Suicide Squad". Give the partner a button that will take effect if its within range.

In all seriousness, the tech is available, there's no reason they can't make this happen. We know it's difficult for abused partners to get out, I wonder whether the fear of being found after leaving contributes to the difficulty. I get the need to protect innocent people from spurious claims and having to walk around like they're a criminal, but surely that can be worked through.

He's copping a lot in here. What exactly has he done?
Tortured her with a blow torch and they had to amputate the finger, apparently that and everything else he did was only worth 6 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope "everything else" was curing cancer.
Nope.
Hea been jailed twice, this time he only got 2 months for going back and harrassing her again after being released.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back