Player Watch #37 Kaelan Bradtke

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicked 5 today, all in the first half.

Second half the supply dried up. He found it hard to get involved which wasn’t his fault.

Maybe next time when that happens they can push him up the ground and see what his tank is like

Second half the supply dried up. He found it hard to get involved which wasn’t his fault.

Maybe next time when that happens they can push him up the ground and see what his tank is like

He did actually range up the ground quite a lot in the second half, and certainly didn't look lost. He looks a bit off being able to cope with AFL level though, understandably.

Only watched snippets and then the highlights but it seems as if he judges the ball in the air quite early.

If that proves to be the case and with his body type, could be a real handful if he continues to develop.

Good signs. We don’t play our first match against an AFL affiliate until the Dogs in round three, which will be the real test.

Something weird about the way he holds himself, like he cant relax his shoulders or something. Just a random observation.
Otherwise he plays like Tomahawk more than a freak clunker like Lynch. Likes to body and jostle. Could be a monster power forward or a plodder. Off to a good start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with those of you who thought he was pretty lucky to get a few over the back.

On the whole though I think a very promising debut. He competed in the air, brought the ball to ground and operated well with Bauer. Thought his defensive pressure in the first half was good but in the second half I suspect he was a bit out of petrol tickets in addition to not getting an avalanche of inside 50s as we lost midfield dominance.

I like his size and think he has a future if he can maintain and build on that first half effort.

Tried to tape the reserves game but the first half failed to record. Useless pr1ck kicked no goals. Is it too late to get Squinton Narkle back? Dud!!! 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

I didnt see any wow factor

Im getting the feeling he is a bit of an 80's FF that could have kicked 100 goals back then but not sure if he has the work ethic and athleticism
to run up and down the ground all game
Porkins says hold my beer!

I didnt see any wow factor

Im getting the feeling he is a bit of an 80's FF that could have kicked 100 goals back then but not sure if he has the work ethic and athleticism
to run up and down the ground all game

You got all that from his 1st VFL game? LOL Amazing insight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back