Game Day Kamry Krow Kampaigners vs The 7000+ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Who tf at the AFL thought it was a good idea to give Essington back-to-back Friday night games!?

…and where can I get some of whatever it is they’re smoking? :$

Who tf at the AFL thought it was a good idea to give Essington back-to-back Friday night games!?

…and where can I get some of whatever it is they’re smoking? :$
back-to-back-to-back* thank you friend :) Followed by the biggest home and away game of the year. This is what true Big4 looks like you ******* minnow :cool:

*we just don't talk about the first one :$

back-to-back-to-back
steve buscemi lol GIF by Maudit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully one of these teams loses by more than 10 goals to take the heat off us.

I've tipped the Camrys so they are the most likely.
Was a weird one last night given your boys ran arguably the form team of the comp to within a solitary point on their own turf just the weekend prior. Short breaks caught up perhaps?

Have also tipped Camry but with no confidence whatsoever.

Gresham is still a selfish flog, butchered 2 goal scoring chances already, thank god we traded him.

We have enough forwards that butcher goal scoring chances, we didn't need another one.

Was a weird one last night given your boys ran arguably the form team of the comp to within a solitary point on their own turf just the weekend prior. Short breaks caught up perhaps?

Have also tipped Camry but with no confidence whatsoever.

Yeah we played 3 games in 11 days including 2 weeks of interstate travel and our players looked like it, they looked knackered.

It also didn't help that the Bulldogs got their usual armchair ride from the umpires against us, they had 3 extra players out there.

A bad loss for us on the scoreboard but a good moral victory.

Ben Keays is the best s**t player in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back