KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last I had heard on this matter he was still undecided, thats what he told me after the meeting at Mops joint....:confused:

Then i might have got my wires crossed on the matter. From what i gathered he told patto he was leaving for Shepp East and money wasn't the reason for him exiting the club

Then i might have got my wires crossed on the matter. From what i gathered he told patto he was leaving for Shepp East and money wasn't the reason for him exiting the club

I heard that he was goin to the Eagles on Mondy, then I saw his car at Mops that nite.. So I asked him what he was up too and he said he wasnt sure.. But in my opinion I reckon he will go:thumbsdown: but we will have to wait and see I guess..

How could u get ur wires crossed when u were eves droppin on the meeting they had:D:eek:

I heard that he was goin to the Eagles on Mondy, then I saw his car at Mops that nite.. So I asked him what he was up too and he said he wasnt sure.. But in my opinion I reckon he will go:thumbsdown: but we will have to wait and see I guess..

Yeah i find it hard to see Hansford lining up in a stanhope jumper next season. Has been flirting with the idea to play elsewhere every off season basically ever since winning the premiership as an 18 year old when Stanhope were premiers and champions, as you would remember fondly Mainland:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what i have heard there is a bit of unrest in the stanhope camp, whats going on Lions07 & mainland, maybe a couple more on the move due to coaching issues ??? True/ False

Im not so sure its coaching issues from what ive been told. I think Hansford just wants a change of scenery and apparently has been offered a coaching role out Shepp way which always helps influence a move. As for Norman, what would his motive be for leaving? Is it the coaching staff? Was there differences in the camp as you hinted? The way i saw it from the footy season gone by he had a pretty good year in the ones after playing scoobs the year before. Something must have happened at Stanhope for him to leave?

In other news Merrigum should be looking to go abit further next season with recruiting already heavily underway, mainly shopping around for youngsters but that is the future!

good luck to nick out at gig, obiviously does not want to be be part of september action.

Had a couple beers with him not to long ago, has got his own reason's for moving on and it does not involve money. The Kid is looking for a change, he grew up in Gig and has a lot of good mates playing there.
Hey Sash see jayden was vice capt last nite he also got best on and shane only got the one goal they got beaten by 7 gls:)

Is there any news on the ins and outs from this years contenders. Have only heard from Lancy. Undera, Nagambie Stanhope and Murch all quiet.

Had a couple beers with him not to long ago, has got his own reason's for moving on and it does not involve money. The Kid is looking for a change, he grew up in Gig and has a lot of good mates playing there.

Word is he and his mates enjoy the Greenery out at Gig.

Shame to lose him, great kid and will be a good player, not sure of it will do his development any good going out there. :confused:

Word is he and his mates enjoy the Greenery out at Gig.

Shame to lose him, great kid and will be a good player, not sure of it will do his development any good going out there. :confused:

Look in your own back yard LANCASTRALIA before you go making that sort of statement. Its not so squeeky clean out your way.

Look in your own back yard LANCASTRALIA before you go making that sort of statement. Its not so squeeky clean out your way.

Sasha...I know it's not squeaky clean, you'd do well to find a club that was!
Like most people on here, i'm only going on what information I've been given. The gig boys had a good camping trip by all reports;)
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back